Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Buzzer:
Hi DIG my mate did not drive for them, we have had four drivers leave us to try there hand in other places, two in USA who are still there and are now citizens and two to Canada one of which has returned to the UK and now returned to drive for us again. We have always had the “grass is greener” thing with drivers but it is not always as good as they thought it would be but if they give proper notice and leave in the proper manner we will take them back if we have a vacancy, Buzzer

A true statement Buzzer “grass is greener’” but not always I have to admit once I finished my apprenticeship I moved around a little before retuning to my former employers, my excuse was to get a wider learning of my trade I don’t suppose ending up in Perth West Oz was part of the plan but it certainly was a challenge.
We have a carrier still operating out of Perth who used Volvos on the Perth Darwin run for TNT ,I can’t remember if he was painted in TNT colours but finding some deep water wasn’t hard to do during the wet season in our north and the NT.
Dig