Eu referendum whats your vote

dexxy57:

ramone:
Nah then ■■■■ , we had a vote in 2016 and it was LEAVE , we were told that we didn`t know what we voted for , then they told us don’t vote Tory now the majority of the country are fools , but Hislop and Merton will still take £20000 a show for telling us that , I just hope Boris puts a stop to state funding of the BBC . Oh and I do hope you get your independence , that will be a strain off the NHS no free prescriptions , and a border

Can you explain, in simple terms we can all understand, why we didn’t actually leave in 2016?

Because TM went to Brussels and asked them what they wanted instead of just sating this is what we want and if we don’t get it we are walking away, always take a Boss lead in an argument and don’t slacken of and show you mean what you say. Then after that we had a succession of remainer’s using every trick in the book to stop the process even to the extent of using the law courts to achieve there goal.
Hopefully now we can move on and get what we voted for initially, I don’t like the idea of a deal and would much prefer for us to just walk away especially when you take a glance at what is happening in the countries of the two major players France & Germany right now as it is definitely not all honey & roses, Buzzer.

PS Ramone I think dexxy57 lives in an old tin mine in Cornwall and not in Bonnie Scotland and does not come out very often :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: