How much time off

Just wondering, these of you who do Europe, how much time of do you get.

Dithering with the idea of becoming an OD again, but curious about the time off you get when employed?

Macski:

Dithering with the idea of becoming an OD again, but curious about the time off you get when employed?

It’s all down to the T’s & C’s of the company you work for.
The company I work for now, you’re on a 5 day round trip, provided everything goes to plan, which it usually does. Then 2 days off.

I’ve also worked for companies who do 12 day trips with the middle Sunday off, and 2 full days at home.
I’ve also worked for companies with 1 day at home for every week away. Rest times on the road as required.

Simon:

Macski:

It’s all down to the T’s & C’s of the company you work for.
The company I work for now, you’re on a 5 day round trip, provided everything goes to plan, which it usually does. Then 2 days off.

I’ve also worked for companies who do 12 day trips with the middle Sunday off, and 2 full days at home.
I’ve also worked for companies with 1 day at home for every week away. Rest times on the road as required.

Many thanks for your reply, seems quite tough. Looking at ads from abroad, mostly Poland as I can read them, and after being away for 3 or 4 weeks you get a week off paid!

Think you’ll find that the week off is NOT paid and by all means if you find an employer in PL who is advertising as paying you for the week off then please forward me his details so I can apply.