Loads to France

Done a load back to UK from France last week and my customer wants this done regularly. Anyone know of any work going out to France? Much appreciated.

Past couple of years we`ve been shipping out empty much more than previously. Fewer loads going out, and rates have dropped for those that do still move.

superscaniaV8:
Done a load back to UK from France last week and my customer wants this done regularly. Anyone know of any work going out to France? Much appreciated.

Speak to FTL in Portsmouth

Anglo-Overseas, if they’re still going. Office in Portsmouth. I did a lot of work for them a couple of decades ago. Rates OK. Paid on the nail. Civilised to work with.

ERF-NGC-European:
Anglo-Overseas, if they’re still going. Office in Portsmouth. I did a lot of work for them a couple of decades ago. Rates OK. Paid on the nail. Civilised to work with.

Several years too late, methinks.
find-and-update.company-informa … y/00206447

I`ll PM you.

Franglais:

ERF-NGC-European:

I`ll PM you.

Aren`t they “Ziegler” nowadays?

Stanley Mitchell:

Franglais:

ERF-NGC-European:

I`ll PM you.

I dont know whether or not Ziegler bought out Anglo, but I think some Anglo staff went to Ziegler, and some customers followed them there. I dont know what order it all happened in, so won`t guess.

Franglais:

Stanley Mitchell:

Franglais:

ERF-NGC-European:

I`ll PM you.

I dont know whether or not Ziegler bought out Anglo, but I think some Anglo staff went to Ziegler, and some customers followed them there. I dont know what order it all happened in, so won`t guess.

Ziegler took over Anglo according to a mate who had a couple on there full-time a few years ago :wink: