Poland and Czech

It’s a long time since I’ve been to the above countries but I will be going in my car in a few months.I’m enquiring about how much stuff can be paid for by plastic or is it mostly cash? It makes planning easier.I can pay the Czech vignette on line in advance and I guess that toll and fuel in Poland are with plastic.Other than that,how about shops,cafes,restaurants,etc.I prefer not to carry too much cash.
I’m going to visit the site of my dad’s pow camp in Poland and there’s a WW2 museum in Opole.Will spend a couple of days there.
After that to my Spanish abode via Vienna,Lake Garda and the French Riviera.Not getting any younger so I’ll do it while I can.

etoll.gov.pl/en/

Live in Poland and travel to/through CZ most weeks. I can’t remember the last time I paid for something with cash in both countries. You might find the odd ‘burger van’ that doesn’t take cards but I’d say 99% of places do. You’ll also find that alot of places will take euros however the exchange rate they give you will make your eyes water.

Thanks guys.Very helpful.I will have to use a stretch south of Wroclaw so i can prepay that.I’ve had tags for France and Spain for years.