First trip prepp

Hello im on my first 3week trip out on the continent 2moro morn and the answer i need is what would be the cant do without things i should bring with me an or should have?

Trick r truck:
Hello im on my first 3week trip out on the continent 2moro morn and the answer i need is what would be the cant do without things i should bring with me an or should have?

You’ve left it a bit late to ask. A lot of folk start their week on a Sunday.
And as you’re well on the way by now, you’ll have discovered what you can’t do without.
You’ll also have noticed there are plenty of supermarkets. So if there’s anything you’ve forgotten, you can probably buy it.

Extra essentials are different for each individual. I personally can’t do without a book or 10 to read. Others load a memory stick with last weeks soaps, or some films, or whatever.
I only carry some emergency food, mostly I buy everything else I want on the road. An essential is some way to heat it up. I use a small gas cooker, so I’ve got a pot and a kettle. Mug, tin plate and eating irons.
Water, 5 - 10l minimum. Soft drinks, some beers. Coffee (or tea), milk and sugar. A wash bowel, for emergency washing me or for washing dirty pots etc. Hot water from my kettle again.
(An emergency is, for eg., you get to a drop (or collection) with no facilities nearby, and they can’t deal with you until first thing tomorrow.)

Obvious stuff, like wash kit, clothes to last you at least 2 weeks, washing pods (most big truckstops have machines) 3 week trips can sometimes be stretched. A large bag to put dirty washing into.
Ready money in your pocket, £ and Euros (cash machines are not necessarily easy to find when you want one), most places take cards now but not all, tell your bank you’re going to be in Europe.

A list like this can go on forever.
The more storage space a truck has, the more stuff you carry, all of it essential.

Trick r truck:

How was your first trip?

Never happened, move along . . nothing to see here