UK-France border,customs rulles

What rulles now when truck go from UK to France or back.Yes,required some extra paperwork.But in port how much more control,time all taked.Must go to customs cleaning in UK after ferry or not.Same at France side?What about take milk,meats product for self crossing borders.Can take or not??

Milk and fresh or chilled meat in the cab for yourself?
Officially no. There have been a couple of cases of drivers getting stuff confiscated, but mostly in my experience, no one looks., Tinned stuff not a problem.
Having said that, why bother? Get fresh in the country you’re in.
Going to France you won’t get on train or ferry without correct “documents”. Many times you’ll be cleared during the crossing. If not it could be a few minutes or a day in case of issues.
Fridge loads of fresh or frozen aren’t my work, but often need an inspection. Normally quick but not always.
Returning to the UK you need correct docs again, but new rules are meant to be starting in 2022, so could be extra delays.
When it works well, all you’ll need, as a driver, is a code on your mobile phone going both ways. You won’t see the electronic paperwork involved.
COVID rules are changing all the time in both directions, so just keep checking.

Franglais:
Officially no. There have been a couple of cases of drivers getting stuff confiscated, but mostly in my experience, no one looks., Tinned stuff not a problem.
Going to France you won’t get on train or ferry without correct “documents”. Many times you’ll be cleared during the crossing. If not it could be a few minutes or a day in case of issues.
Fridge loads of fresh or frozen aren’t my work, but often need an inspection. Normally quick but not always.
Returning to the UK you need correct docs again, but new rules are meant to be starting in 2022, so could be extra delays.
When it works well, all you’ll need, as a driver, is a code on your mobile phone going both ways. You won’t see the electronic paperwork involved.
COVID rules are changing all the time in both directions, so just keep checking.

Now legaly can take bike in truck or not.Can i keep bike in trailer or must pay some tax?

Andrejs:

Franglais:

Now legaly can take bike in truck or not.Can i keep bike in trailer or must pay some tax?

Think your own bike is OK.
If it looks used and not brand new I can’t see any problems.

Take my bike in trailer never had a problem.