Europe floods.

Hope all the drivers doing Europe are safe.
Germany, Belgium, Holland,Switzerland, Italy and Luxembourg are all reporting deaths and Missing persons in the likes of floods never before witnessed simultaneously in so many European countries.
Latest is that the City of Liege is being evacuated, that’s going to be a massive task.
I’m home for a few weeks so am not witnessing any of it first hand.

I have a good few ex mil mates who settled in Germany afterwards and the images they’re putting on Faceache are horrendous. My heart goes out to them.

Zeebrugge was deluged in the morning. It took 4 hours on Tuesday afternoon to get around the N104 (Paris) due to the torrential rain and flooding.

I was tempted to comment on the amount of time it was taking to traverse the N104 when you posted yesterday but because of the seriousness of what’s going on I decided against it.
We’ve got quite a few drivers in Germany and Belgium, all are well and safe.
I fear the death toll will continue to rise over the next few days, this is on our doorstep and we should be wary of what’s going on.

This was in Liege , Belgium. The power of the water in incredible ! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Put it on full screen to get the full effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=45b2Ybo … Atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=arYnc6v … Atmosphere

It,s a news report in French (Walonie) in this one just go to 2.12 > 2.33 and 3.37 > 4.07
youtube.com/watch?v=5oATseW … annel=RTBF

youtube.com/watch?v=g71d1i1 … ailyvideos

There are loads more, but I’ll stop here .

Just had to add this one,
this is Germany. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

youtube.com/watch?v=fj2O0e_ … sDangerous

All worth watching but from 2.03 really shows the full effect of the power.

OwenMoney:
Zeebrugge was deluged in the morning. It took 4 hours on Tuesday afternoon to get around the N104 (Paris) due to the torrential rain and flooding.

Was in Paris Tuesday afternoon around St Denis and then out to Charles De Gaulle airport before heading into Rungis traffic and rain was horrendous two and half hours to do 14km although the A86 after the A3 wasn’t to bad which was a surprise