France back into "Lockdown" Updated****

As of midnight tonight, Thursday 29th October, France is returning into total lockdown for at least a month,
which will be reviewed and figures looked at towards the end of November.

All schools will remain open, except universities.

All bars, restaurants, non essential shops will not be allowed to open.

There will be, as in the spring of this year, limitations to travel and an attestation will have to be filled in when you do go out:-

to the shops,
visiting a doctor or hospital,
to and from your work place if you can’t work from home,
visiting and caring for a sick relative.

So you drivers that work here or come over to deliver/collect, back to eating in the cab, no routiers will be open
except the odd one on a take out service only. I found those that did do this last time, notified drivers on Truckfly.

Good job heading out this afternoon will just make Pidou’s before last orders :smiley:

Mazzer2:
Good job heading out this afternoon will just make Pidou’s before last orders :smiley:

Good luck.
Restaurant I was in y2day was taking last orders at 20hr30…

Newer Attestation form
media.interieur.gouv.fr/attesta … -covid-19/
I don’t know of this is the current one or not?

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Good luck.

Should be off the boat by 5 this afternoon so fingers crossed :smiley:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Good luck.

Hope it’s good for you.
Get a good dinner in before cabbing it for a while!

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Good luck.

Hope it’s good for you.

Aye heading into Holland it’s no better up there, typical tho when you need to get a good supply I have a fridge on that doesn’t come with wine carriers, so a week of wine rattling around the cab :frowning:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Good luck.

Hope it’s good for you.

Aye heading into Holland it’s no better up there, typical tho when you need to get a good supply I have a fridge on that doesn’t come with wine carriers, so a week of wine rattling around the cab :frowning:

No wine cellar? Poverty spec cab!
Remember the French sailor Eric Taberley? His yacht allegedly had a fresh water tank filled with rouge.

Franglais:
Newer Attestation form
media.interieur.gouv.fr/attesta … -covid-19/
I don’t know of this is the current one or not?

No that’s not it, that was the “Couvre Feu” evening lock down.

The new attestation will be in the “Ministre de l’Intérieur” web site sometime today.
It’s basically the same as the one we had in March, with some alterations,

to include “taking children to/from school”

I’ll keep a look out for it and post the link if/when I find it

gouvernement.fr/info-corona … santicovid

Well done Gentlemen.
Thanks.

OwenMoney:
Alerte Covid | gouvernement.fr

You could be right with that site OM, but it’s still being updated , so no form yet.

its from the TousAntiCovid app and it has a part that says Curfew certificate.
I haven’t seen a printable version yet either.
No mention of a quarantine period like the 14 day’s in the UK i have just endured.

OK , - FOUND IT !!!

interieur.gouv.fr/Actualite … eplacement

Scroll down to where the downloads are “Attestation de Deplacement Dérogatoire”
Click on Francais PDF/DOCX etc and hey presto, print it off.
You’ll see the last one includes collecting children, which is the new option.

Click on the UK version, to read, if your French isn’t up to scratch.

Further down are attestations “deplacement professionel” and “deplacement scolaire”
These should be done by your employer and children’s school, for those of you that live here.

Thanks Pierrot.
Lots of cars moving today. I know it’s Toussaints but wonder if some are heading out of town for lockdown too?

Franglais:
Thanks Pierrot.
Lots of cars moving today. I know it’s Toussaints but wonder if some are heading out of town for lockdown too?

There are, did you not see the scenes on the perif and the A86 in Paris last night, it certainly wasn’t rush hour traffic !

Noticed a bit less in Vire this morning though, when I took one of my daughters to a holiday activity centre.

pierrot 14:
OK , - FOUND IT !!!

interieur.gouv.fr/Actualite … eplacement

Scroll down to where the downloads are “Attestation de Deplacement Dérogatoire”
Click on Francais PDF/DOCX etc and hey presto, print it off.
You’ll see the last one includes collecting children, which is the new option.

Click on the UK version, to read, if your French isn’t up to scratch.

Further down are attestations “deplacement professionel” and “deplacement scolaire”
These should be done by your employer and children’s school, for those of you that live here.

The one you describe is the self declaring “Exceptional Travel Certificate” whereas when driving a foreign truck in France would we not need instead a “Justificatif de déplacement professionnel” which Google translates to:

“Proof of business trip
It is downloadable below, in .pdf format. For better accessibility, proof of business travel is now available in .txt and .docx format.“

interieur.gouv.fr/content/d … tor=AD-324

The notes at the bottom of the document translate as follows on google:

“1. -
This document, drawn up by the employer, is sufficient to justify an employee’s business travel, whether it is:
the usual journey between the employee’s home and place of work or journeys between the various places of work when the nature of his duties so requires;
travel of a professional nature which cannot be postponed, at the employer’s request.
It is therefore not necessary for the employee to provide himself, in addition to this proof, with the exceptional travel certificate.
Non-salaried workers, for whom this proof cannot be established, must, on the other hand, provide themselves with the exceptional travel certificate by checking the first reason for travel.
2. Indicate all the places where the employee’s activity is carried out, unless the very nature of this activity, which must be scrupulously informed, does not allow them to be known in advance (for example: deliveries, interventions on call , etc.).
3. The period of validity of this proof is determined by the employer. It is therefore not necessary to renew it every day. This duration must take into account the organization of work put in place by the employer (staff rotations, for example) as well as periods of leave or rest.”

My French employer sent me the Justificatif de deplacement professionnel.

It just proves i am authorised by the company to be out during the 21.00 - 06.00 curfew, as long as i am going from my home address to where the tanker is parked, and my work isn’t something that can be done from home. Dated until 01 12.
Outside of work i need to do a declaration ( on the app is quickest) to go shopping etc

Do you need as as UK driver coming here need the deplacement professionnel ? (although an English driver living in France going to pick up his truck at Ouistreham would need the form completed and stamped by his employer.

Yep, I reckon we need it.

Lets say you only pop in to the services for a coffee and the friendly gendarme asks for your paperwork, a self declaration won’t cut it but the Deplacement Professionell will almost certainly keep him happy.

I saw one driver nearly having to part with €135 last lockdown cos he just went for a stroll away from the truck and no form on his person when asked.

Got into a bit of trouble myself in Spain for something similar but escaped with profuse apologies even though I wasn’t 500m from the truck. Copper told me if I wanted exercise so do it on the spot beside the front wheel.

Looks like nothing required for crossing the French border this time at least.

I aint looking forward to this week as I usually have my main meal served up to me most days, preferably in a Routiers or similar in the evenings and all that goes with that.

I didn’t mind this full self-catering mularkey in the last lockdown as it was Spring and early Summer. Set up at a picnic table or pull out the deck chair and cook up and enjoy in the pleasant evening sun and have a night cap or two as well.

The thought of cooking up in the cab on a long black winters evening is depressing me at the moment

I agree - better more paperwork than less, especially here.
Right again about the closed restaurants- although the drivers unions are complaining to the government it won’t change. Takeaway service will have to suffice.
I have a rather nice Fortnum and Mason hamper along this week with added chocolate digestives.