peage initiative

looks like a winner if your a biker. :slight_smile:

liveleak.com/view?t=k5gA7_1587577954

Cheeky and genius too. What’s not to like? Unless you’re the car driver of course :smiley: :smiley:

Timed to perfection by the biker, let’s hope it wasn’t a long stretch of toll the car driver was paying for !! :smiley:

always do that when I go to kingsbury water park, tuck up nice and tight to tha car in front barrier up through we go… :blush: :smiley: :wink:

p.s on me xjr 1300 not in a car…

It’s generally free on a bike anyway isn’t it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:
It’s generally free on a bike anyway isn’t it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big race weekends, Bol D’or, Moto gp etc then yes, use the far right booth, other times then no, they pay (or not in this case) like everyone else.

I did that quite by accident at that short toll on the A13 south of Rouen in my car some years ago. I stopped at the basket but didn’t have any change so I pulled forward to the barrier, got out and walked across to an inhabited toll booth and offered a tenner. He gave me notes and change in return and I got back in the car, tha barrier went up and off I went. As I did so I heard a commotion of shouting and horn blowing behind, in the mirror a car driver out of the door and waving his arms in the air with clenched fists.

‘Wonder what all that was about?’ I asked the wife but it was only a few minutes before the penny dropped. Assuming that I had paid the man who had then lifted the barrier for me I thought I was good to go. In fact he must have given me change to throw in the basket and, as I returned to the car, the driver behind had thrown his money in the basket, thereby lifting the barrier. But for me, not for him. He was not amused. :laughing:

dieseldog999:
looks like a winner if your a biker. :slight_smile:

liveleak.com/view?t=k5gA7_1587577954

That was a nasty way of doing it though, the biker could easily have tailgated him and got through that way. Tripping the barrier to come back down again wasn’t nice at all :smiley: