Advice for first time Euro driver

Hurryup&wait:

dieseldog999:
nowadays if you are glrmless/gullible/naieve/daft/retarded.( use whatever words best fits) to flash your credit card in a " club ",then apart from miguels pnumatics,you may also find that its been cloned and cleaned you out…as and when that happens,then your option is to go back and query it…your next option will to be cornflakes,or porridge for your breakfast once you come out of intensive care and wake up in a hospital.

How right you are on that one. Never ever take your own plastic near any of these places.

I’ve seen fellas wondering the next day from the receipts if they must have bought champagne for the whole province instead of just a few beers for the two birds they were sat with or even worse.

First trip to Spain I couldn’t figure out why these “Clubs”as I thought were always out in the boonies and clearly open so early in the evening with their cute neon signs.

Come 11 pm I pulled in to what I thought was the local nightclub and oh well…an innocent enough mistake for a newbie :wink:…And no matter how many I checked out they were all the same :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Made the mistake of taking the ex wife with me on a trip to Germany and Czech she wanted to know why on the road from Dresden to Prague in all the kiosks next to the Scnhell Imbis’s all the workers were female and only wearing their underwear despite it being March.