Drugs in Poole

Do we know James Tribe of Peterborough?

Arrested in Poole after bringing in 5m quids worth of Cocaine

Wheel Nut:
Do we know James Tribe of Peterborough?

Arrested in Poole after bringing in 5m quids worth of Cocaine

thats his problem no sympony against drugs big time

there’s a tribe trans from wisbech way (sorry obviously if it isn’t same one) have you any links or anything malc?

I saw it on teletext last night, maybe a search on google news will find it

LONDON: A lorry driver has appeared in court charged with attempting to import cocaine worth £5mn into the UK. James Archer Tribe, 37, of Station Road, Whittlesey, Peterborough, was arrested on Friday at Poole Ferryport, Dorset, after the lorry he was driving was stopped by customs officers.

The officers allegedly found about 100kg of cocaine in two spare wheels at the rear of the trailer which contained a consignment of animal feed, according to customs spokesman Bob Gaiger.

Gaiger said: “This was an excellent detection by one of the customs mobile teams. “It is the largest ever seizure of cocaine at Poole Ferryport and it clearly demonstrates the effectiveness of our flexible and mobile way of working. “Poole Ferryport should not be seen as a soft touch by smugglers.”

Tribe appeared at Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court and was remanded in custody to appear before the court again on Tuesday, September 20. — AFP

Wheel Nut:

LONDON: A lorry driver has appeared in court charged with attempting to import cocaine worth £5mn into the UK. James Archer Tribe, 37, of Station Road, Whittlesey, Peterborough, was arrested on Friday at Poole Ferryport, Dorset, after the lorry he was driving was stopped by customs officers.

The officers allegedly found about 100kg of cocaine in two spare wheels at the rear of the trailer which contained a consignment of animal feed, according to customs spokesman Bob Gaiger.

Gaiger said: “This was an excellent detection by one of the customs mobile teams. “It is the largest ever seizure of cocaine at Poole Ferryport and it clearly demonstrates the effectiveness of our flexible and mobile way of working. “Poole Ferryport should not be seen as a soft touch by smugglers.”

Tribe appeared at Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court and was remanded in custody to appear before the court again on Tuesday, September 20. — AFP

not tribetrans then i don’t think - there were 2 off murfitts got 18 years apiece a few years ago for same thing ex.amsterdam who lived off station road - must be a bit of a hotbed of drug importation :question: :open_mouth:

We had an Irish lad at Norman Lewis who got caught in Dover, he had 18m to 20m worth of drugs in 3 holdalls on his bunk and told customs somebody had planted them on him :stuck_out_tongue:

That was worth 18 years in Canterbury

BET THAT GOT UP HIS NOSE… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sorry couldnt resist…

truckyboy:
BET THAT GOT UP HIS NOSE… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sorry couldnt resist…

trust you bob :bulb:

need some help! these comments on here are from 2005 and i really could do with knowing the outcome of what happened - does anyone have any updates on this bbc website info from 2005? can’t find anything other than his age at the time 37 and his name James Archer Tribe - does anyone know what sentence he got? cheers truckers

basically:
need some help! these comments on here are from 2005 and i really could do with knowing the outcome of what happened - does anyone have any updates on this bbc website info from 2005? can’t find anything other than his age at the time 37 and his name James Archer Tribe - does anyone know what sentence he got? cheers truckers

Why? He is a free man and rebuilding his life, he may not get a DBS to work in your local pharmacy.

Wheel Nut:

basically:

Why? He is a free man and rebuilding his life, he may not get a DBS to work in your local pharmacy.

but what if that person is alledgedly doing something like moneylaundering to buy something? not after to name and shame just trying to see if he’s changed his name now and just goes by James Tribe as there’s a heap of brown stuff goin’ down and if it’s the same bloke i want to make sure it’s not another james tribe and ask other truckers commented i wasn’t going to offer him a job at a pharmacy

basically:

I was bored so did a bit of sleuthing.

There’s a James Tribe who was involved as a Director of a wood recycling company in Whittlesey. A glowing review of the company (Inc low quality photo) can be read here: linkedin.com/pulse/james-bo … in-masters

A somewhat less glowing review of the same company in 2021 after they were found guilty of causing environmental pollution and posing extreme fire risk can be read here:

peterboroughtoday.co.uk/new … ke-3281315

Another article featuring the company with possibly clearer attached photos: cambstimes.co.uk/news/whitt … on-4886894

Whether this is the same ‘James Tribe’ convicted in the Poole drug smuggling incident I obviously couldn’t say.