Pay slips in germany

got stopped in Germany last week and given a warning for not carrying wage slips to prove im not been paid less than minimum wage ? this is a new one to me , can anybody shine any light on this for me. cheers

Was a thing on here about it not long back.Thing there getting fed up with cheap ee drivers doing there work.

It’s about 34 posts down the page.

here’s a link :smiley:

I thought your company had to fax some details to the tax office in Koln, at least that’s what we did. Didn’t know I also had to carry a pay slip, although it would be a quicker way to check.

there will be some fake payslips being made up now for those on percentages and trip money

no, the system is foolproof and in no way a total nuisance to even the hauliers who are in total compliance :exclamation:

what if your an owner driver??

^^^^^ my mate got pulled over in Germany on Monday whilst driving his Sprinter. Cop went through the usual and then asked for registration document. His words were “ah, your vehicle, I don’t need to see anything else thank you”. Problem is I suppose most folk would register their own truck in the business name though.

the maoster:
^^^^^ my mate got pulled over in Germany on Monday whilst driving his Sprinter. Cop went through the usual and then asked for registration document. His words were “ah, your vehicle, I don’t need to see anything else thank you”. Problem is I suppose most folk would register their own truck in the business name though.

Yes mine’s registered under my business name, but I officially live at the business address…

Not too sure what else I can do for proof really…

France is going to bring this in too, article about it in the truckstop news the spokesman for the freight forwarding company shows his true colours he is happy for drivers to earn a pittance regardless of where they are from as long as he keeps getting his slice of the cake. The quicker these parasites are consigned to history the better in this day and age the internet could replace them for a fraction of the cost.