Does anyone out there work for s and k barry glamorgan

Simon:

daffyMcdaf:
Not sure this is the right thread, but made more sense than starting a new one, anyone working for them currently or recently, and would you recommend it? Doing Benelux/Uk work?
Cheers

The last post before your’s is 11+ years old, that’s seriously old. There have been big changes in the way European work is done since then.

S&K are still in the game, but I don’t think that they’ll take on a driver for only Benelux/UK work, unless that’s what they’re advertising for.
What’s more likely is, you’d do one or two Italy trips, then finish off with a Benelux trip to fill your second week out.

S&K have never been the highest paying firm, but the work is fairly laid back these days, from what I hear.
Their nickname was Skint and Knackered. Still skint, but not knackered, these days.
So if you want to get some Euro experience under your belt, and can live with their wages, go for it.

Nice one cheers, I thought the Benelux thing was odd but thats what the add says :slight_smile: Time to ■■■■ it and see I think. Appreciate it.