Itchy boots

Hi fellow driver’s. I wonder if any of you have a contact on the continent for C+E. Fridge work is mainly what I’ve done over the last 22 years. After recently becoming single I fancy a change and return to Europe again. Any help or contacts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chris

You’ll be lucky finding an employer in Europe who’ll be prepared to do all the paperwork required since Brexit. You’d be better off finding a UK firm who does European runs.

Having said that I do know of a company in Poland run by an English guy who’d probably employ you.

Chris757866:
Hi fellow driver’s. I wonder if any of you have a contact on the continent for C+E. Fridge work is mainly what I’ve done over the last 22 years. After recently becoming single I fancy a change and return to Europe again. Any help or contacts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chris

Don’t you want to narrow down where in Europe first?

Hello Guys thanks for the replies. I’m was seeking out Italy actually but I’ve since taken employment in Spain with Capitrans. They had no issues with paperwork. Thanks again.

Chris757866:
Hello Guys thanks for the replies. I’m was seeking out Italy actually but I’ve since taken employment in Spain with Capitrans. They had no issues with paperwork. Thanks again.

Very good news for you. I hope all goes well.

Are you now in the Spanish system then? Driving licence, employment contract, tax, residency? Seems very quick if you are!