College Exam Pictures

Now, My photography exam is coming up, and well I have been hard at ‘work’ again and been getting pictures of places this time!! So, maybe you lot might like a change of scenery past the trucks, although not saying I didn’t get get pictures without trucks in. :wink: :wink:

Sorry if you think they are crap, but they’re what I’m using for my exam, but there are more just giving you a sneak preview of whats to come for my examiner!!

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Well these are all i’ve done so far of the editing etc. Hope you like um!! :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Plenty more to come, Want other peoples opinions other than a bloody examiner!!! :wink:

Is this a college course?

What are you actually taking pictures of?

Sorry If I don’t get it yet

Yes, Don’t worry mate I didn’t even know about there being a GCSE Photography course until I actually looked at the college book :laughing:

Basically, the exam I’m doing is on identity. And the similarities and differences. I’ve done the people part (Nearly!!) and this is the places part of the exam. And basically the before and after pictures are there apart from the second post as I forgot to upload the before pictures, but I got a case of bone idle itus and decided I’ll do it later on as I’m busy with other things at the moment. :grimacing: No worries mate. Takes a while for even me to be able to get my noggin around it :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Cracking photos young man, keep it up.