My days diary (Videos)

Ok I posted photos a few weeks back of my part time driving job at weekends, I thought I’d go a step further, I threw the camera in the window and let the video roll.
I started off in peterhead with a full load of mini containers headed for Albert Quey in Aberdeen. Below is a photo of an outfit similar to what I had, I’m the youngest so get the oldest unit, crap I know but thats how it goes. Any comments welcome.

Makes a change from pictures. :smiley:

removalboy:

Yeah but I wonder if there will be anyone, who, after 9 hours spend behind the wheel, will fancy to watch another 25’ of movies made from the dashboard?

orys:

removalboy:

Yeah but I wonder if there will be anyone, who, after 9 hours spend behind the wheel, will fancy to watch another 25’ of movies made from the dashboard?

Well if thats your view towards trucks after workinghours why have you joined this forum :laughing:

orys:

removalboy:

The road does get a bit boring.

Is the camera EXACTLY in the middle of the dash ?

I have a very good reason for wanting to know…

ROG:

It’s slightly to the left of me within reaching distance. What’s your reason ROG?

euroscot:

ROG:

It’s slightly to the left of me within reaching distance. What’s your reason ROG?

I was thinking about asking you if I could quote these videos in the newbies forum so those that are going for their CE can see the positioning & space needed to manoeuvre an ARTIC around various hazards
For those watching the videos, they would need to know the exact position of the camera to obtain the correct perspective.

euroscot:
Well if thats your view towards trucks after workinghours why have you joined this forum :laughing:

I like to DISCUSS, that’s why I joined DISCUSSION forum :slight_smile:

I don’t have too much DISCUSSION opportunities while driving, but I have even too much staring troughtouth the windscreen :wink:

ROG:

euroscot:

ROG:

I was thinking about asking you if I could quote these videos in the newbies forum so those that are going for their CE can see the positioning & space needed to manoeuvre an ARTIC around various hazards
For those watching the videos, they would need to know the exact position of the camera to obtain the correct perspective.

So even if I would not watch them, the movies won’t be wasted :smiley:

ROG:

euroscot:

ROG:

Yeah sure you can, I’m not long past as you know so would be glad to help. If you know the inside of a CF its just above where the hazard warning light box is, stuck to the window.

euroscot:
If you know the inside of a CF its just above where the hazard warning light box is, stuck to the window.

LINK TO DASH PIC - I know this pic shows a left ■■■■■■ but would it be where the mobile phone is ?

ROG:

euroscot:
If you know the inside of a CF its just above where the hazard warning light box is, stuck to the window.

LINK TO DASH PIC - I know this pic shows a left ■■■■■■ but would it be where the mobile phone is ?

It’s actually a phase 1 R-reg unit I had but yeah that would roughly be about right.

orys:

removalboy:

Well Orys with that type of cynicism you’ve really apapted to life in the UK. :smiley: All you need to do now is complain about migrant workers and you’re entitled to a UK Passport. :laughing:

Oh yes sorry! :blush: nice change to athe diary format using video. :smiley:

muckles:
Well Orys with that type of cynicism you’ve really apapted to life in the UK. :smiley: All you need to do now is complain about migrant workers and you’re entitled to a UK Passport. :laughing:

Oh, migrant workers only? Does moaning about bloody Eastern Europeans stealing our jobs counts? Becouse if yes, I did that already two years ago when I was made reduntant and my European 7.5t courier driver job was given to some Romanian subcontractors :wink:

orys:

muckles:

Oh, migrant workers only? Does moaning about bloody Eastern Europeans stealing our jobs counts? Becouse if yes, I did that already two years ago when I was made reduntant and my European 7.5t courier driver job was given to some Romanian subcontractors :wink:

Congratulations :smiley: You have passed the UK’s latest nationality test. :laughing:

muckles:
Congratulations :smiley: You have passed the UK’s latest nationality test. :laughing:

Hurray!!!

So now I am allowed to moan about Britons and Britain as well? :smiling_imp:

So now I am allowed to moan about Britons and Britain as well? :smiling_imp:
[/quote]
NO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■. So why integrate? :grimacing:

thanks matt