Some ARTIC and W&D reversing videos

Here is a complete set of reversing semi (artic) videos by an American instructor including explanations, diagrams etc - although this is done with American left hookers, the principals are exactly the same - youtube.com/user/jimscee

Real life tight reverse by artic

Left ■■■■■■ reverse parking in a yard with too much lock and many shunts - real life stuff :wink:

This one struggles…

W&D reversing trailer under drop body

MANY MORE…

Nice ones. One usually screw up real life reversing when too much space is around :smiley:

Here’s a-frame logger reversing to a wood pile on the countryside.

Don’t you find you can pull off 100 perfect reverses that are tight as… then you got like 3 bays and your one is in the middle you’ll make a right mess of it? :laughing:

Steve-o:
Don’t you find you can pull off 100 perfect reverses that are tight as… then you got like 3 bays and your one is in the middle you’ll make a right mess of it? :laughing:

Do you mean like the third video in my OP :question:

On the second video,why try to blind side? Why dont he park next to the trailer on his good side?

Steve-o:

glad it’s not only me. :laughing:

Can i just say that reversing on your good side is not always the easiest.As somebody who has reversed into Tesco Macc 2 lots of times ,blindside is easier,lots of room to line up ,lock it round and straight onto the dock,your using the nearside mirror right thru’ the reverse so there is very little that is unsighted .Doing it goodside is far,far harder just look at the room on his near side.Ive found blindside at a lot of tight stores is actually easier,sometimes more room than expected,give it a go if can do it anybody can!!.