Tachograph manual entry error please help

Hi all I hope you are keeping well,

I was just hoping someone might be able to help me out.

I done a couple of manual entries as I was on training so never had a chance to do my entries on a daily basis.

I am currently getting this message on the Tacho and understand it’s relating to rest but wanted to see if it was WT or DT.

I have attached the picture I got earlier and was hoping someone can set me straight as I’ve asked but nobody seems to know and I currently cannot download my card as I’m not back in till Tuesday next week.

Thank you much appreciated

Might be worth taking printouts and posting images of them on days where you’ve done manyal entries for? With personal details blotted out of course.

I’ve personally never seen that but it does suggest you’re due a rest. But with printouts we could identify it.

I would hazard a guess at overdue a working time rest.
Need to see what you’ve done as a manual entry from printouts.

I believe that’s a wtd warning message, but as the two people above have said printouts will tell the whole story.

Sent from my mobile via Tapatalk.

bluesfan1996:

I done a couple of manual entries as I was on training so never had a chance to do my entries on a daily basis.

I am currently getting this message on the Tacho and understand it’s relating to rest but wanted to see if it was WT or DT.

I have attached the picture I got earlier and was hoping someone can set me straight as I’ve asked but nobody seems to know and I currently cannot download my card as I’m not back in till Tuesday next week.

We’re you drunk when you took the picture !

dozy:

I’ve lost count of the number of photos I’ve rotated for you! :unamused:

dozy:

bluesfan1996:

Maybe he’s your brother from another mother :smiling_imp:

Colingl:

dozy:

I’ve lost count of the number of photos I’ve rotated for you! :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing:

bluesfan1996:

Did you get an infringement? Was it your manual entry? Were you able to resolve it with a further manual entry?