TOM TOM flash deals

tomtom.com/en_gb/navigation … ash-deals/

Scroll to the bottom!

Truck 7inch at a Decent discount and comes with a case etc, it is worth noting I had one on this deal before and it was damaged but replaced eventually.

-30%TomTom.com exclusive
GO Expert 7" Special Edition
NEW Large HD screen
Routing for Truck, Bus, Van and Car
TomTom World Maps, Traffic, and 1-year Speed Cameras
TomTom Services via Bluetooth®
Updates via Wi-Fi®
Includes Leather Carry Case, Adhesive Mount Disks and Dual Charger
Now
was 449.99

Thanks for the Heads up.
As a new driver I was literally just about to buy one from Amazon at full price.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

How much! :open_mouth:
Is that normal for one?

md1987:
Is that normal for one?

450 ■■■■ notes?? :open_mouth:
Jeez H Christ man !
I’d want a 3 some with Holly Willoughby and Laura Hamilton chucked in the deal for that…it would be their lucky day. :laughing:
I’d compromise on the £315 'special offer, :unamused: , as well…
I’d just pick ONE of em… :sunglasses:

Eeny meeny miney mo…
decisions decisions. :laughing:

How much did we pay for the ones on “very” several years ago when they mis-priced them?

md1987:
Is that normal for one?

Normal Amazon price is £350.

It sounds a lot compared to a standard Car SatNav.

I suppose it depends how much you value not being sent down unsuitable roads, over weak bridges or under low bridges.

WideWolf:

md1987:
Is that normal for one?

I suppose it depends how much you value not being sent down unsuitable roads or under low bridges.

Think my bog standard car sat nav was about 60 quid…I even quibbled at that. :smiley:

Btw…They don’t ‘‘send’’ you anywhere,.they are a guide, it’s YOU who decides where you go and which way.
As for unsuitable roads,.85% of my work is down unsuitable roads to farms, if I was daft enough to fork out 400 quid it would not route me (or send me :smiley: ) anywhere. :neutral_face:

WideWolf:

md1987:
Is that normal for one?

I suppose it depends how much you value not being sent down unsuitable roads, over weak bridges or under low bridges.

Each to their own I guess. Managed so far without one. Google Maps, an atlas and some common sense. Oh and asking other drivers for a heads up.
I’ll keep hold of my 350 notes and have a few pints with it instead lol.

md1987:

WideWolf:

md1987:
Is that normal for one?

Each to their own I guess. Managed so far without one. Google Maps, an atlas and some common sense. Oh and asking other drivers for a heads up.
I’ll keep hold of my 350 notes and have a few pints with it instead lol.

I’m with you.
Your 350 and my 350 …a ■■■■ good party, I’ll give Holly and Laura a bell. :sunglasses: : the world’s yer lobster Terry my son. :laughing:

Tbh I wouldn’t be without my sat nav today, managed without one for years but much easier now.
As you know it’s when they totally rely on them without question (or checking) :unamused: , is when the sh hits the fan.

Xgody paid £30 for mine about 5 years ago, has never let me down, updated the maps to the latest ones a couple of weeks ago.

robroy:

md1987:
Is that normal for one?

450 [zb] notes?? :open_mouth:
Jeez H Christ man !
I’d want a 3 some with Holly Willoughby and Laura Hamilton chucked in the deal for that…it would be their lucky day. :laughing:

Eeny meeny miney mo…

I love to see a man with ambition. :laughing: :wink:
My motto, bite off more than you can chew, then chew like crazy. :laughing:

I was lucky a few years ago getting my Tomtom truck nav for £149 on very.co.uk when the price should have been £419. Im not being funny within reason using that and Google maps I get around Europe no bother and my boss thinks I know what im doing.

robroy:

md1987:
Is that normal for one?

Jeez H Christ man !

Eeny meeny miney mo…

:laughing:
Had to Google Laura Hamilton. That place in the sun lass innit :smiley:

md1987:

robroy:

md1987:
Is that normal for one?

Jeez H Christ man !

Eeny meeny miney mo…

Yep.

Every fit looking lass is looking for a aging, bald, (slightly) overweight rough arsed trucker…in my world. :laughing: :laughing:

peirre:
How much did we pay for the ones on “very” several years ago when they mis-priced them?

mrginge:
I was lucky a few years ago getting my Tomtom truck nav for £149 on very.co.uk when the price should have been £419.

That was the price I was thinking of, I’m still using mine

Yeah the price of HGV satnavs put me off getting one. Just use an app on my phone instead. £8 a month for CoPilot HGV App, and its brilliant. And youre not gonna notice £8 a month, just 2 less overpriced services coffees a month.

robroy:

md1987:

robroy:
Jeez H Christ man !

Eeny meeny miney mo…

Yep.

Every fit looking lass is looking for a aging, bald, (slightly) overweight rough arsed trucker…in my world. :laughing: :laughing:

Yep, I would, as long as I didn’t wake-up first. :laughing:

I have a tomtom truck nav. Had it 5 years or so now and was a touch over £400 when i bought it.
Got speed cameras and traffic live for life included.

Best £400 I’ve spent on tech.
Been faultless and never given me pause for thought.
As already said, add in a bit of common sense and ya good.
I do believe in the right tools for any job.
Makes life so much easier.

robroy:

I went out…

With her sister.

tierbirdy:
Yeah the price of HGV satnavs put me off getting one. Just use an app on my phone instead. £8 a month for CoPilot HGV App, and its brilliant. And youre not gonna notice £8 a month, just 2 less overpriced services coffees a month.

True.
But, after 40 months the Tom-Tom will have paid for itself. Several on here have said they are still using old ones with free updates for life.

Personally I don`t have one, but I can see why some do.