SDUs new rig

We’ve had…

Bigger than that down here mate.

reddit.com/r/Truckers/comme … &context=3

Cheers YHA, it’d be smoko before you’d kicked all those tyres. :laughing:

bigrigs.com.au/2023/05/17/world … -the-road/

It’s a good…

Job the designers consulted CF to get the axle configuration correct innit.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yourhavingalarf:
It’s a good…

Absolutely SDU and Disco will hate it.
Probably onto the operator right now why didn’t they spec a B quad are they trying to spite them.lol
Should make a sequel to The Cattle Carters call it the Fuel Carters I’ll play the part of the Brit.Although I’d pull it with an NZ type 8 wheeler rigid in the interests of accuracy to the original.

Carryfast:

yourhavingalarf:
It’s a good…

Probably onto the operator right now why didn’t they spec a B quad are they trying to spite them.lol
Should make a sequel to The Cattle Carters call it the Fuel Carters I’ll play the part of the Brit.Although I’d pull it with an NZ type 8 wheeler rigid in the interests of accuracy to the original.

You’ve got NFI, have you?
If you get the part, they’ll have to get an auto gearbox for you.

Like he…

Could manage an auto. :smiley:

It is a great relief, I’ve just dicovered I won’t have to change my username. It’s common for Western Star to be referred to as a Star. The platform cannot cope with a name as long as Western Star down under.
Western Star have recently revamped the entire model range. Being owned by Daimler, they were only offering Detriot Diesel engines. That was enough to loose me, no ■■■■■■■■ no me!
Yesterday I was assured that later ■■■■■■■ will be available, so for now I shall remain Star down under.

You could…

Change it to Star The Driver.

:smiley:

sorry couldnt resist mate

yourhavingalarf:
You could…

Change it to Star The Driver.

:smiley:

sorry couldnt resist mate

:laughing:

Or Star Driver

Not bragging: as in Toyota Driver, or BMW Pilot.

Franglais:
Or Star Driver

I wouldn’t be bragging about driving either mentioned in last sentence.

Break My Wallet.

Star down under.:

Carryfast:

yourhavingalarf:
It’s a good…

You protest laughably too much.My bet is that you couldn’t handle a 9 speed Fuller let alone 13 speed or a 12 speed ZF or even a 6 speed Turner.

Franglais:
Or Star Driver

Isn’t star driver some type of a screwdriver :laughing:

Carryfast:

Star down under.:

Carryfast:

yourhavingalarf:
It’s a good…

You protest laughably too much.My bet is that you couldn’t handle a 9 speed Fuller let alone 13 speed or a 12 speed ZF or even a 6 speed Turner.

Oooo are we playing gearbox bingo?

Carryfast:

Star down under.:

Carryfast:

yourhavingalarf:
It’s a good…

I can neither confirm nor deny the ZF, are they harder than a 16 speed ZF?
The other three I can claim competence, high competency with any Road Ranger, including 15 and 18 speed; have you heard of them? How about a quad box?
Don’t try to compare my skills and experience with yours, I’ve spent over forty years learning and gaining experience in jobs good and bad, whereas all you’ve done is complain your face didn’t fit, when you were expected to get out of the driver’s seat to expend a little effort.
I’m trying to be retired, but my phone keep ringing because I have a reputation for ability, cooperation and a decent work ethic.
What have you done in the last forty years, apart ■■■■ on the public teat and blame anyone and everyone for your failures and lack of work ethic?

Hi cf how are you with the !egendary Eaton twin splitter cheers Ray

Various ways to gain payload.
youtu.be/Cl4GsGbtJWY
youtu.be/s6ih8X-zMCw

Carryfast:

yourhavingalarf:
It’s a good…

Why would we hate it? … we have no issues, we don’t pretend to know more than all states and the NHVS

Carryfast:

Star down under.:

Carryfast:

yourhavingalarf:
It’s a good…

Why do people want to knocker a knee to drive a road ranger? Seriously it is 2023, not 1973…