Lowest of lows

I’m on a night out in south mimms
How the hell have I got it so wrong to end up here .
What a xxxxxxx dump
And £38 for the pleasure ffs

bad planning mate, also yer south of watford and your choices are limited…try and think about your end of shift and PLAN and dont run too limits… :exclamation: :bulb: :neutral_face:

For another…

£30, you could have a room in The Ramada there. That includes your parking charge.

Sweet dreams.

At least you have a space.I breathe a sigh of relief just to even get into a parking space there.

Sploom:
At least you have a space.I breathe a sigh of relief just to even get into a parking space there.

Ah but did he have his mirrors, wings, lights, load or any sense of having a nights sleep when he woke this morning?

When I used to do nights out I used to go straight into the coach park. It was accepted so long as wagons were parked at the back so coaches could still park next to the services building.

msgyorkie:
When I used to do nights out I used to go straight into the coach park. It was accepted so long as wagons were parked at the back so coaches could still park next to the services building.

Me also 'cos the ‘facilities’ were so much better in the ‘posh’ end! :unamused:

Could be at junction 26 truck stop paying £50 plus for the privilege.

Or at Warwick having your curtains slashed and your faced mashed for interfering with the thieves

Alcohol in…

In a curtainsider, who does that?

yourhavingalarf:
Alcohol in…

In a curtainsider, who does that?

Probably everybody! Ok if doing hub to hub but overnighting? That’s asking for trouble