Break warning

Started 1 am , now roughly 5 am , apx 2 3/4 hrs driving , on a merc if it makes any difference

Taking a photo while you’re driving Doze and then posting it on the internet, :open_mouth:

Don’t feed the troll.

dozy:
Started 1 am , now roughly 5 am , apx 2 3/4 hrs driving , on a merc if it makes any difference

As a senior, you probably know this, but basically your driving’s bowlocks the system has detected it and flashed up the warning.

If you feel your ‘handle’ (ie dozy) stick the keep me awake warning button on, window down, cool air on heater etc and of course stop asap for a breather. Nights can be a real bar steward.

KD02:
Taking a photo while you’re driving Doze and then posting it on the internet, :open_mouth:

It’s incredible & from a top driver as well :smiling_imp: I bet he even managed to upload it to truck net with the correct orientation as well (all whilst flat to the mat)
You see there’s not a moment to spare when you’re in tear-arse mode :exclamation:

Sand Fisher:
As a senior, you probably know this, but basically your driving’s bowlocks the system has detected it and flashed up the warning.

This. It’s not the tachograph doing that its the truck has decided you’re wandering all over the road.

Not surprised doze man starting at 1am :open_mouth:
There’s only one 1 o’ clock in my life, as well as a 2, 3, and 4 (and more often than not a 5 :smiley: ) and that is when I’m still full after my dinner. :smiley:

Pull over and have a kip ffs.

It’s nothing to do with needing a break.
The system thinks you’re driving tired, based on its programming.
Wandering across your lane from one side to the other can activate it.

And■■?
Thought you were living high life on JSA?

KD02:

+1 :unamused:

KD02:

It’s a iPhone 14 , amazing what you can set them too

Sand Fisher:

dozy:

If you feel your ‘handle’ (ie dozy) stick the keep me awake warning button on, window down, cool air on heater etc and of course stop asap for a breather. Nights can be a real bar steward.

I felt fine , if I was that tired I’d of not picked up the warning , never seen it before & drove a lot more tired than today , is it just a merc thing

drover:

KD02:

It’s incredible & from a top driver as well :smiling_imp: I bet he even managed to upload it to truck net with the correct orientation as well (all whilst flat to the mat)
You see there’s not a moment to spare when you’re in tear-arse mode :exclamation:

£40 ph I was in no rush , but yes it’s always been the same , only top drivers get the cream of the shifts

Conor:

Sand Fisher:

This. It’s not the tachograph doing that its the truck has decided you’re wandering all over the road.

Right , I thought it was on about needing a break , didn’t feel tired to be honest , and never heard the lane departure warning

robroy:
There’s only one 1 o’ clock in my life, as well as a 2, 3, and 4 (and more often than not a 5 :smiley: ) and that is when I’m still full after my dinner. :smiley:

I wasn’t tired rob , that’s the strange thing , if I was that tired I’d of not noticed the warning ,
As for 1 am I told him ( boss ) at interview 4 am , but the bloke dishing the work out is not listening , finding this day shift lark more tiring than tramping to be honest

lynchy:
And■■?
Thought you were living high life on JSA?

And ■■? I’m getting both , employed & jsa , bloke at job centre put details on computer so dwp know circumstances & they say unless something changes you dont need to contact us , nothing has changed since j/c interview so I don’t need to contact them

Zac_A:

KD02:

+1 :unamused:

Get a iPhone 14 like me , they can do anything

dozy:

robroy:

I wasn’t tired rob , that’s the strange thing , if I was that tired I’d of not noticed the warning ,

Just more electronic crap to contend with then bud. :unamused:

dozy:

drover:

KD02:

£40 ph I was in no rush , but yes it’s always been the same , only top drivers get the cream of the shifts

That’s right 1am cream with the cherry on top :laughing:
Grow a pair and start at 4am like you said you agreed. Or just Jack it in & live off your JSA

Have I been left behind here, or being a bit dim…or both. :neutral_face:
But wtf is JSA?