M3 crash 10/01/23

Watched something similar to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8znCgvHMb-g quite a while ago on how to recover from a front wheel blow out on a truck safely, I’ve never had one and don’t ever remember since starting out as a truck driver, being told how to deal with one, had trailer and drive axle tyres blow but they have never had any real impact on the stability of the vehicle.
I like most would not do what is done in this video because it goes against all logic, and that is to accelerate to regain full control of the situation, then enabling the driver to then bring the truck to a safe stop.
With a lot of drivers it is flat out on (cruise control under company instructions, when that is the case, a driver no longer has 100 percent control of that truck) all day long come rain or shine, with feet off the pedals, remember getting a brand new Scania in the 90s, first truck I drove that had cruise control fitted, and reading the manual it stated that CC should not be used in wet or slippery conditions, and acted on that advice ever since.