VI plate help needed

I need some advice on my VI paperwork
I have recently bought a 18th Volvo FL6 converted library bus, we are using it for car racing.
There is VI paperwork in the glove box which states the tyres need to 285x80x21.5 all round, but the lorry has 315x70x22.5 on the front and 4 275x70x22.5 on the rear axle, the current tyres are very old so I assume it must have been through numerous tests with these on, do I need to worry about for the next test ? or is just based on the load capacity of the tyres rather than the size ?

AlanBreck:
I need some advice on my VI paperwork
I have recently bought a 18th Volvo FL6 converted library bus, we are using it for car racing.
There is VI paperwork in the glove box which states the tyres need to 285x80x21.5 all round, but the lorry has 315x70x22.5 on the front and 4 275x70x22.5 on the rear axle, the current tyres are very old so I assume it must have been through numerous tests with these on, do I need to worry about for the next test ? or is just based on the load capacity of the tyres rather than the size ?

This may help, from movingon.blog.gov.uk/2020/12/09 ā€¦ minibuses/

From 1 February 2021 Construction and Use Regulations will not allow tyres aged over 10 years old to be used on the front steered axles of HGVs, buses, coaches or all single wheels fitted to a minibus (9 to 16 passenger seats). So, if used it will mean a dangerous fail at annual test and a prohibition.

If inspected at a DVSA enforcement check, tyres aged over 10 years old found on these positions will be considered dangerous and attract an ā€˜Sā€™ marked immediate prohibition notice.