Another bridge

Peculiar “journalism”?
“the lorry`s carriage”? Does that mean the trailer bodywork was hanging off, and as the driver continued that damaged the ten cars?

Whatever, he won`t be having a Christmas bonus this year.

If the article is accurate the driver must have been ■■■■■■ out of his head :open_mouth:

A man has been arrested on suspicion of drunk driving and dangerous driving

~snip~

The lorry collided with the overhead crossing before proceeding to damage other vehicles, trees,
streetlights and telephone poles as it careered from the scene.

I guess he was on his way back to the yard, and tried to avoid the traffic on the Ringroad.

Ok, I did not realise I J McGill moved to the old D S Smith site in Keynsham. So not trying to get past the traffic on the bypass, just a ■■■■.

Drink driving and a bridge strike! Marvellous twofer :laughing:

Zac_A:

A proper bridge strike by a driver who doesn’t even remember that he was driving anything at the time let alone being bothered about how high it was.

I thought it must be one of them medical episodes judging by the footage shown on local TV. Absolutely out of it!

Carryfast:

Zac_A:

A proper bridge strike by a driver who doesn’t even remember that he was driving anything at the time let alone being bothered about how high it was.

Congratulations! A whole post without mentioning 4.2m or 16’ trailer, Bravo! :laughing:

FYI, that other one was also a “proper bridge strike” :wink: