M6 Accident yesterday j-16-17 north

the nodding donkey:

robroy:
Don’t know mate, it all sounds a bit pedantic to me anyway.

My point was (also pedantic btw :smiley: ) how can an accident of any type be defined as ‘Not something caused by humans’'.
We will never know. :smiley:

If, whilst driving along, a mechanical failure (blow out, wheel breaking of, brake failure etc etc) cause loss if control and a collision, that would not be caused directly by the human behind the wheel. Likewise, a piece of masonry falling of a building, a tree falling over, etc etc.

Put away the smelling salts.

I propose a new “buzz word bingo” game. First one to get all the usual drama Queens on their card to pipe up in a thread wins…

Cheers ND, I’d kinda put this to bed, but just saw your answer to me,.so I’ll reply anyway.

Tbh I did get that part of it, mainly cos I ain’t stupid, but thanks anyway . :wink:

The part that Frangers highlighted IN RED was… ‘‘Not directly caused by humans’’.
(Can’t believe we’re still analysing it, can’t believe Frangers just won’t admit to making another ridiculous generalised statement, but here goes :unamused: …)

Ok…if I fall asleep at the wheel how is the consequential accident not been caused by a human?

And to get away from road related accidents… /incidents/events/happenings, or whatever tf you want to call them…
If I’m skipping through a field in my hot pants and boots, holding hands with another person (hey don’t judge me, it’s just at weekends :smiley: ) and I trip because I get my feet in a tangle, so we consequently both go arse over ■■■…
How tf is that not caused by humans?

A ridiculous argument, but only started cos I asked for an explanation, so if that makes me a drama queen,.call me Queenie and I’ll put a play on for you. :smiley:

(Smelling salts back in pocket, and good to see you have started off your new game of bingo by participating yourself. :blush: :smiley: )

Deffo done with this now…I hope. :unamused:

Btw…Did the HGV driver get charged with it eventually?