Car driver holds up ambulance

In my humble opinion this fools sentence should not have been suspended, there should be zero tolerance for people who deliberately hold up ambulances on emergency calls :imp:

news.sky.com/story/amp/driver-w … google.com

Agreed! He needed a real shock to the system. The paramedic driver said it was the worst she’d seen in her career - I’ve never seen anything like that in forty years of driving!
I’m curious what he had to say for himself in court…

That is a hundred times worse than the bloke who used two cards.

I was a bit puzzled that there was no reason given why he did it.No defence statement

I think never holding a license again might be more appropriate than a custodial sentence. Which would be worse?

whats a rehabilitation activity day?

What a complete knobber. :unamused:
Why would you even do that ffs.

Complete and utter idiot. Putting someones life possibly at risk to be a complete moron.

Should be banned from ever holding a licence again and much more.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

According to…

The Daily Fail, he was aggrieved because she’d come round him earlier.
The man has anger management issues to say the least.

Sploom:
I was a bit puzzled that there was no reason given why he did it.No defence statement

Probably didn’t have a defence solicitor so opted to plead guilty and declined to say anything in mitigation.

He deserves to be in prison with dangerous criminals. How the hell does one get jail for 2 cards and one goes free. I would have wanted to be in that courtroom.

would like to see the full video on why/how it happened, maybe the ambulance cut him up or swore at him or put his finger but that triggered this reaction

only kidding car driver is a complete A hole

Emergency vehicles such as Police. Ambulance and Fire brigade should be allowed to knock these idiot types out of the way and made to pay for any damage caused to their vehicles whilst having to do it.

WheelsofCardiff:
He deserves to be in prison with dangerous criminals. How the hell does one get jail for 2 cards and one goes free. I would have wanted to be in that courtroom.

Hmmm not sure about that, he did get a heavy fine, and a ban, it wasn’t a crime he committed it was an offence… if difference.

As for Mr Head with his 2 cards,… difference is he is supposed to be a ‘professional’ with a vocational licence, where as knobber ain’t.

38 years old , at what age are children supposed to grow up and become adults ? . he should have been jailed .

Yes,prison would have been too severe,I think.Even for idiotic behaviour like this.
You dont realise how bad prison is unless you exoerience it.Or how serious it is,big fine 3 year ban is enough

How about being kicked into next week.

Obviously clearly mentally deranged enough to be sectioned.What good would prison do regarding anyone with that mindset.Let alone releasing them to carry out another act of madness against the public.

Here you get to see his pic!

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … lance.html

If you watch the video seems the ambulance overtakes him and cuts in!

An ‘‘Essex Boy’’ who supports Man Utd…nuff said. :unamused: