A good news story for once

bbc.com/news/uk-england-sto … 985430.amp

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

:smiley:

Well done drive!

Good man!

Credit to him , I always try to acknowledge all the kids /people waving from bridges / passing cars , lovely to see how excited the little ones are with a flash of headlight , toot of the horn

Top effort

dozy:
Credit to him , I always try to acknowledge all the kids /people waving from bridges / passing cars , lovely to see how excited the little ones are with a flash of headlight , toot of the horn

Aye, but it’s the ■■■■ s who chuck things at you that you’ve got to watch for. :imp:

He looks over the moon :smiley:

Any positive stories that put truck drivers in a good light is ok by me.
Trouble is there ain’t too many going about,.and you usually only hear the negative ones.

robroy:
Trouble is there ain’t too many going about,.and you usually only hear the negative ones.

I wonder why that might be…?

Roymondo:

robroy:

I wonder why that might be…?

I realise that is rhetorical btw, but it’s a case of bad news and negativity is more interesting.
Headlines like ‘Truck driver 2x over the limit’ ‘Another bridge hit’ or ‘Truck driver stuck down lane’ attracts more attention than anything you can think of in terms of good driving that is mundanely positive.
Because of the imbalance of negativity with positivity… basically everybody thinks we are crap drivers, hence the bad pr, image and name that we have. :bulb:

You can always trust the BBC to ■■■■ it up though. The final picture of a story about Royal Mail is a DHL lorry. :unamused:

LazyDriver:
You can always trust the BBC to ■■■■ it up though. The final picture of a story about Royal Mail is a DHL lorry. :unamused:

But it’s a photo of the actual card the driver left on the box… [emoji849]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Roymondo:

LazyDriver:

Ho, ok, I thought they’d superimposed the note above a stock image of a truck. Stupid RM driver… :blush: :smiley:

LazyDriver:

Roymondo:

LazyDriver:

Ho, ok, I thought they’d superimposed the note above a stock image of a truck. Stupid RM driver… :blush: :smiley:

Thinking about it, it’s maybe even the back of the box that he wrote on…