Gloves

Can anyone recommend some decent gloves that are good for Straps/Curtains etc. obviously we get given gloves at our Gaff but as per they are shocking [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy mine off eBay. They are leather and sold as welding gloves but they are perfect for all my activities including pump truck work and curtains. I’ll try to find a link now.

ebay.co.uk/itm/323970688979 … media=COPY

Not sure if this link will work. If it doesn’t let me know and I’ll try to get it to you another way.

PhilMc:
Can anyone recommend some decent gloves that are good for Straps/Curtains etc. obviously we get given gloves at our Gaff but as per they are shocking [emoji1787]

Phil, I have 3 pairs one leather for curtain work, rubber for general work/coupling up etc and some woollen ones for freezer work.

Only problem with leather ones is they get wet in the rain in heavy showeres etc and for a while can set like
concrete!

Get yourself to Arco, 'tis a good start. You can see what is on offer there.

Sand Fisher:

PhilMc:

Phil, I have 3 pairs one leather for curtain work, rubber for general work/coupling up etc and some woollen ones for freezer work.

Only problem with leather ones is they get wet in the rain in heavy showeres etc and for a while can set like
concrete!

Cheers buddy[emoji106]

Hiddo:
Black Leather Premium Drivers Gloves Fully Lined Tough Welding Gloves | eBay

Not sure if this link will work. If it doesn’t let me know and I’ll try to get it to you another way.

Cheers buddy [emoji106]

Sand Fisher:

PhilMc:

concrete!

Water proof gloves with vaseline ( its the cleanest) or some other grease rubbed well in to the leather.

thehairyarsedtrucker:

Sand Fisher:

PhilMc:

concrete!

Water proof gloves with vaseline ( its the cleanest) or some other grease rubbed well in to the leather.

That’s the 1st thing I do a bit of cooking oil every now and again

[/quote]

Do you park in dozys lay-by