Anybody on 2 man deliveries

manchestereveningnews.co.uk … n-24817992

The pc brigade have changed things again :unamused: .
Instead of Argos telling the ‘‘flurry of complainants’’ to just go and ■■■■ right off, they not only dignify their complaint by paying attention to it, they go and change the name of the delivery system ffs.

One said …''I’m sure the Argos workforce is made up of so many fabulous individuals, not only men but women and non binary.
Who are these people who have so much time on their hands?
My answer to them would be a Billy Connoly quote on all this type of crap.
…■■■■ off…just ■■■■ off. :neutral_face: :imp:

Country is going down the tubes in a hand cart. I have done some furniture work and beer and wine etc. deliveries. Never ,and by that I mean not once has the other cab rat been female or for that matter non binary.

That doesn’t surprise me about Argos, they still have the (now faded) rainbow logo on their vehicles (not the tv show, the pride LBGetc one).
I’ve also done furniture and we did have a woman do deliveries but only the one off ones where a customer was due a swap out and it wouldn’t fit on that days vehicle run so it went in a luton transit.
She was also an agency worker, and I don’t think ever did a whole days run in a 7.5t.
This was at Harveys/Concorde logistics at Lutterworth.

Wtf is non binary , Christ I do feel old at times

I used to have a contract delivering kit homes. It took four people to unload, three of which were supposed to be supplied by the purchaser. On the occasions that the purchaser couldn’t comply, I’d supply the labour and backcharge it. The first person I always called was a girl. She was harder working and more cooperative than any of the blokes. She needed extra money for horse food. Wherever she is now, I’m sure she’s successful and well respected.

I wonder how many non-males Argos employs on two person deliveries.

dozy:

They can’t decide if they’re Arthur or Martha,.so they claim to be neither.
That’s about it in a nutshell really .

robroy:

dozy:

They can’t decide if they’re Arthur or Martha,.so they claim to be neither.
That’s about it in a nutshell really .

Nice one Rob! Very PC. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: regards Kev.

The woke brigade are hilariously hypocritical. They consider themselves left wing libertarians, fighting the good fight for the rights of oppressed. The truth is that they’re actually the most authoritarian, totalitarian people you ever meet who are as bad as the Nazis and Stalin were in the way they want to control what you can say and what you can think. They manage to get away with it because they shroud it under a veil of doing a kindness.

The only good thing that’s happening now is that those who just want to be left alone to get on with their lives are starting to rail against these people, including the very same supposedly oppressed who are sick of these woke people telling them what to think. I’ve seen numerous videos where these woke nutters have said to a black person they’re oppressed because of their race, that person has laughed at them and told them they’re talking crap and they’'re telling him he’s wrong and he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Azilsartan, anyone?

So how many women do Argos have doing this kind of job then? My guess is 0, if I’m right just refund me the part of the order I’m still waiting for 1 month after ordering

ETS:
So how many women do Argos have doing this kind of job then? My guess is 0, if I’m right just refund me the part of the order I’m still waiting for 1 month after ordering

And thats when the real trouble will start, same with our Asians friends…more trouble than what’s its worth.

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

ETS:
So how many women do Argos have doing this kind of job then?

Never mind women, how many non ■■■■ binarys are employed there.on delivery trucks?
I’d sure as hell bet a big fat zero,
It’s just another example of pc nutters with ■■■■ all to do, being offended by proxy. :unamused:

We had a driver come in once wearing high heels and stockings.Every time his back was turned ,people were grinning

Sploom:
We had a driver come in once wearing high heels and stockings.Every time his back was turned ,people were grinning

Thing is mate, I’m quite a liberal minded bloke.
It’s easy to laugh at these guys and take the ■■■■, but it must be one ■■■■ awful life to be a bloke looking as we do in different degrees of macho appearance, .and to all intents and purposes genuinely feel that you are a woman.(I know btw that non binary is different to trans gender )
My point here wasn’t to ridicule these people, and I know you weren’t ridiculing either, I was pointing out the pain in the ■■■■ pc crew getting their thongs in a knot on behalf of other people, …whilst said other people were just keeping quiet.

^^^^

Exactly that. Far too many people; are we allowed to call them people or do they want some other term?.. because I can think of many; getting their knickers in a twist on someone else’s behalf, and doing it without even asking them.

I used a gender free toilet the other day and I couldn’t tell you the difference between any other toilet, same as I wouldnt have a clue if I have ever had a none binary delivery or not. What on eartth have we come to.

Yorkshire Tramper:
I used a gender free toilet the other day and I couldn’t tell you the difference between any other toilet, same as I wouldnt have a clue if I have ever had a none binary delivery or not. What on eartth have we come to.

I will give you an idea of what we in Scotland have come to. Women and girls are now entitled to free sanitary products, now I think as menstruating is not an option thats probably a good thing. Tay side Region in their wisdom are employing a Periods Dignity Officer, the only one in the U.K. Said officer is MALE. I dont know what to make of it either!

alamcculloch:
Tay side Region in their wisdom are employing a Periods Dignity Officer, the only one in the U.K. Said officer is MALE. I dont know what to make of it either!

How tf did he qualify for that job? :open_mouth:
I’d have liked to be a fly on the wall at his interview. :laughing:

I’m wondering when I will have to start calling the manlids on my tank ‘non binary lids’… :unamused:

Who are the real snowflakes?

People who ask for gender neutral language to be used or the people who constantly complain that using big complicated words such as “person” is not only a gigantic overbearing hassle but an existential threat to freedom and democracy itself? Hmmmmmm :question: