Removing Driver Card Causing Interruptions In Breaks & Daily

Deycallmethetachoman:

Cosmic:
These infringements will only happen if you don’t do manual entries properly. Also, why all the fannying about, if you are on rest?

Okay good, thanks for responding, i’m not a driver, and this is what I tell the drivers, basically if you are on break or daily rest you shouldn’t be touching the tachograph at all, because well… they’re on break. Some drivers are giving me grief over this, and it’s annoying because I understand their frustrations, it seems rather pedantic tbh. but as you say they just need to not fanny around with it whilst on break. I told the driver to take his card out at the start or very end of his break to avoid this but he just gave a sarcastic response about how as far as he is concerned changing vehicles is a definite need to take the card out, to which I responded that there is no issue with him taking the card out but just do it at the very start or end of break so he gets the 45 mins in uninterrupted.

Are they all on jobnknock? Why are they working on a break, and then moaning when they are pulled up for it?

If you`re a younger “wet behind the ears” (in their eyes!) kid, then you will get grief from them.
But they are in the wrong.

toonsy:
As for the drivers tell them it’s an instruction not advice. And also tell them to stop being a group of fannies.

Easier for an ole ■■■■ to tell them they are wrong. We`ve got walking sticks to thump them wiv!