MSA s in holiday season

dozy:

robroy:
Went to 2 this week both at different ends of country, Cullompton and Tebay.
Cullompton truck park rammed with cars and caravans,.although there is a designated caravan park at the entrance which was virtually empty.
It ain’t the best place to get out if in those circumstances either,.I was faced with a choice of a tight blindside reverse, or try and reverse along the road in back to the pumps which wasn’t really a goer :unamused: .but managed to get turned round (with great difficulty) with the [zb] cheek of the offending car drivers giving me dirty looks as I ( deliberately :imp:) got as close to and just missed the sides of their cars. :grimacing:

Tebay, the whole truck area chock a block THIS MORNINGwith cars caravans and camper vans.

Before dozy chokes on his coffee to get to the keyboard to remind me of my opinion of MSAs, and why I’m complaining…they are legally obliged to provide places for trucks to park to take breaks, and there wasn’t any. :bulb:
Try parking your truck in the coach parks and see how they react,.I just pulled in to use the bog, if I had been in an arsey mood and needing a break, I’d have removed the cones in the coach parking area, and parked there on a 45…anyhoo,.Saturday and that,.I needed to get home.

I feel sorry for you rob , I finished Wednesday , I hate to think what state I’d be in if I was at tebay on a Saturday night at 5 pm trying to get back to Newcastle
I can only offer the advice you & your mates would offer me at every opportunity, grow some !!

:laughing: Don’t feel sorry for me doze I’m fine mate,.life is great at this present time.

Btw Who mentioned 5 pm ? :neutral_face: …nah.
Have another read, I used 2 words in that post mate ‘‘This’’ and ‘‘Morning’’

It was about 10 am, and I live in ■■■■■■■ not Newcastle,.so I was sat in the garden around 12 in the sun, showered and changed, eating steak off a barbie, with salad, and having a cold bottle of Bud all provided by my lovely Mrs, in a pair of shorts and bikini top ,(the wife not me :laughing: ) ready for me coming home around lunchtime,.what’s not to like ? :laughing: …(with my regular 3 more days off to re…start my 4 day shift pattern on Wed, but hey!.. you already know that you old wind up merchant you. :wink: )
But thanks for the thoughts anyway.