High diesel costs sees Welsh haulage firm close

msn.com/en-gb/money/other/h … 0c370cf22f

Sad news, but I hate shoddy journalism like that.
They should have been on trucknet finding the cheapest fuel cards! Also, inflation is rampant, why couldn’t they increase their sales to match costs? Comes across as a poorly managed business failing, looking to blame everyone else.

stu675:
They should have been on trucknet finding the cheapest fuel cards! Also, inflation is rampant, why couldn’t they increase their sales to match costs? Comes across as a poorly managed business failing, looking to blame everyone else.

You should be writing for commercial motor mag I bet there’s loads of firms that could benefit from your wisdom :unamused:

stu675:

You haven’t got a clue what your on about I worked for Scott when they closed there’s more to it than that it wasn’t to do with diesel costs like we were told so keep your opinions as they weren’t a sloppy outfit at all we got all the facts here they were a small family firm so keep your opinions or I shall report this to the moderator and have you blocked of trucknet for spreading false accusations

smallcoal:

stu675:

You haven’t got a clue what your on about I worked for Scott when they closed there’s more to it than that it wasn’t to do with diesel costs like we were told so keep your opinions as they weren’t a sloppy outfit at all we got all the facts here they were a small family firm so keep your opinions or I shall report this to the moderator and have you blocked of trucknet for spreading false accusations

Whatever.

Like I said, shoddy journalism, not telling the real cause of closure. Of which I obviously don’t know.

Sorry if you lost your job from it.

smallcoal:

stu675:

Lol.

smallcoal:

stu675:

Think you need to chill out he is only going with what was in the article.

Why dont you tell him the facts instead of talking pish.

Newstart90:

smallcoal:

stu675:

Think you need to chill out he is only going with what was in the article.

Why dont you tell him the facts instead of talking pish.

Calm down girls

smallcoal:

stu675:

Call the cops and report him for hate speach…
What a Karen

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: