Help urgently needed

I got given a blue trailer today , not a yellow one like I normally do , how do you go about loading blue trailers , google is no help

Been on the sauce doze?

dozy:
I got given a blue trailer today , not a yellow one like I normally do , how do you go about loading blue trailers , google is no help

Throw the blue trailer back in your toy box, go and ask your mummy if she knows where your favourite yellow one is.
While you’re waiting have a quick nap nap and try to dream up another load of trolling arse gravy to post on here about your “jobs” as a “truck driver”………………

Why no love for Dozy? If you don’t understand his post, you’re just showing your ignorance.

stu675:
Why no love for Dozy? If you don’t understand his post, you’re just showing your ignorance.

Everyone understands his posts, the words aren’t necessarily in the right order but with a little patience it’s not hard to work out. In his defence though there’s not an ounce of malice in him.

I do wonder though if he’s related to the fella below? Or maybe CF is?

the maoster:

stu675:

Everyone understands his posts, the words aren’t necessarily in the right order but with a little patience it’s not hard to work out. In his defence though there’s not an ounce of malice in him.

I do wonder though if he’s related to the fella below? Or maybe CF is?

No, that’s Andrejs’ uncle…

Blue trailers can only be used every other day Dozy, make sure it’s a not a yellow trailer day [emoji848]

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

the nodding donkey:
No, that’s Andrejs’ uncle…

It’s a distinct possibility mate. Don’t see his posts now as he’s the only one I’ve ever blocked as I find the faux foreigner act tiresome.

I’m saying…

Nothing about dozy the fop and Andrejs the imposter.

If it’s anything like the Blue Acid then steer clear - I remember the warnings at Glastonbury many moons ago :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dozy:

I use to have the same problem with Black and White trailers, until they came out with a Rainbow one which caused me to always be under
the weather !! But the biggest problem was trying to find a trailer covered in invisible paint !!

Been re-assigned from DHL Sainsbury to Amazon Prime @ Dartford, Dozy?

Beware being cut off at the knees come the Autumn, when we all need those big pay packets just to keep the lights on…

I suspect that full time contracts on crappy T&Cs will be offered all over the place, just before anyone left on agency gets promised they’ll get cut off at the knees if they don’t take the job thus offered on £5-£10ph less…

“Don’t you need the job security right now?” - You’ll be told.

What was I saying the other day about “twice as many jobs, at half the pay”.

How does the establishment drum up demand for such crappy jobs though?

Simples:

Scare Stories, lies, and Spin.

Winseer:
Been re-assigned from DHL Sainsbury to Amazon Prime @ Dartford, Dozy?

Beware being cut off at the knees come the Autumn, when we all need those big pay packets just to keep the lights on…

I suspect that full time contracts on crappy T&Cs will be offered all over the place, just before anyone left on agency gets promised they’ll get cut off at the knees if they don’t take the job thus offered on £5-£10ph less…
“Don’t you need the job security right now?” - You’ll be told.

What was I saying the other day about “twice as many jobs, at half the pay”.

How does the establishment drum up demand for such crappy jobs though?

Simples:

Scare Stories, lies, and Spin.

Why do you have this habit of turning every post you reply to (irrelevant of subject matter) into your obsession about your own situation with agencies and money and shift patterns and t&c’s and 15 paragraphs of hypothetical conversations dreamt up in your head?