The "I got banned" badge of honour thread

got banned from Matalan! Was waiting for paperwork in the Security lodge of their RDC in Skelmersdale, and as I waited I wondered why one of the monitors was blank, the security man informed me that if the alarm goes off the nearest camera to the alarm will activate and will show what it sees on the screen. Worked out of there for a couple more months, then they didn’t give me any work for several more months before getting more work for them. One day I went in to pick up a trailer and I was told I was banned, asking why I was informed I was a security risk.

I was banned out of Manchester container port for speeding, although at the time I was backed on a delivery bay getting loaded, but some supervisor saw me speeding around the port with my back doors unsecured.

I worked for Burton biscuits on agency for a while then told I wasn’t allowed in again but why they would not tell me. Agan it was years later that I met someone who worked for the agancy and told me they had difficlty spelling my name so they banned me,

I was threatened with a ban three times in the paat month, once at Great Bear for going the wrong why in a one way system, I had dropped a trailer on one bay and the return trailer was 4 bays away, should have gone all the way around the building. At Asda because in an empty yard I drove forward under their conopy to make a reverse easier, and again at another yard (I forget the copanies name) I missed a tiny 6inch sign diverting traffic to the right.