Davies Turner

Evening Gents,
New poster here, joined years ago and lurked around a while! Been driving about 3 years full time after jacking in the garage as a fitter. Anyway…
Just wondering if anyone has info on Davies Turner, would be out of Manchester. Tried a search but nothing really recent came up.

States the job is running from Manchester to Birmingham and to Dartford on a 2 weekly rotational basis. Only work around the corner from there at the minute so suppose could call in on Tuesday night. Just wondering if anyone has any heads up experience what the crack is?

Cheers, Mark

md1987:
Evening Gents,
New poster here, joined years ago and lurked around a while! Been driving about 3 years full time after jacking in the garage as a fitter. Anyway…
Just wondering if anyone has info on Davies Turner, would be out of Manchester. Tried a search but nothing really recent came up.

States the job is running from Manchester to Birmingham and to Dartford on a 2 weekly rotational basis. Only work around the corner from there at the minute so suppose could call in on Tuesday night. Just wondering if anyone has any heads up experience what the crack is?

Cheers, Mark

Need to speak to big H if you can remember him

I don’t mate. Was he on here? Still here?

I only remember them being a freight agent and forwarder with a fleet of trailers and hiring owner drivers on traction work.

Carryfast:
I only remember them being a freight agent and forwarder with a fleet of trailers and hiring owner drivers on traction work.

That’s pretty much what my Dad said when I asked him. Only remembers them from Euro work years ago.

md1987:
Only remembers them from Euro work years ago.

That’s Carryfast out of this discussion then.

robthedog:

md1987:
Evening Gents,

Cheers, Mark

Need to speak to big H if you can remember him

I believe big h politely made his excuse then left :smiley:

Be a bit difficult to speak to him then lol

md1987:

Whooooooshhhhh :smiley:, search Davies turner to instanbul on YouTube then it will all become clear :laughing:

largebloke1969:

md1987:

Whooooooshhhhh :smiley:, search Davies turner to instanbul on YouTube then it will all become clear :laughing:

Will do :slight_smile:

Ahhhh I see now lol. Watched it before, enjoyed it.
Big H reminds me of the Hale & Pace guys :laughing: