Best fuel benefit?

So I’m gradually learning the benefits to a driver of the Shell app. (Just 3 more fills to go after starting a concerted effort).
What do the other companies offer, and can you get much benefit from them? I believe nectar has changed from BP to Esso?
If you’re company doesn’t operate a bunker system there potentially a grand a week of discretionary spending that they should be tempting us to get our business.

I used your get around £200 of nectar points saved up over a year by fuelling at BP when they used to do them.

Now I’m well off I don’t bother putting in effort for such meagre returns.

On a serious note, I didn’t really bother with nectar. Like it wasn’t a concerted effort, I just happened to use them and they happened to ask if I had a nectar card.

I’ve not had to fuel a commercial vehicle at a fuel station in the UK for over ten years thanks to yard fuel and long range tanks. Over the water I’d often get a sandwich or a coffee or both thrown in. And a free toilet voucher :laughing:

Get a free coffe at j38 of m 6 with over 100l I think.
But on serious note not many give rewards with fuel cards.
I Miss the days years ago where I worked had UK fuels card. Used be able collect clubcard points at Esso and various other stations…
Used to get about £20 £30 a month in Tesco vouchers. Which came.in very handy.
But these days places give you nothing

And sure was a thread here few days ago about a place not allowing you to collect reward points getting a disciplinary for it?

i miss the day of hand written receipts, many on here will know why… :wink:

Do you still get those Moto -fuel vouchers , was it £1 for £100 litres , I knew lad in garage at gonerby so often got a full book , it’s going back 15 years when I got them

Bp give points out on the bunker cards which can then be used on BP fuel or in Amazon.

They used to often dish out extra points vouchers or double / triple points on next fill so could rack the points up quickly. It’s been a bit quiet of late although I did have a triple this week.

Moto give vouchers of 25p per 50 litres, which can be spent in Greggs, Costa and party co.

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk