Tibshelf North Services Wildlife

If you lurk around Tibshelf North Shell garage for long enough you’ll hear “Over here handsome… over here handsome… over here handsome” and various, gutteral sounds that are obviously designed to attract your attention coming from the bushes in all directions.

Has anyone taken a duck whistle and used it to lure whatever’s in the bushes out into the open yet?

And if so, is it a ■■■■■■?

Willy Biggs:
If you lurk around Tibshelf North Shell garage for long enough you’ll hear “Over here handsome… over here handsome… over here handsome” and various, gutteral sounds that are obviously designed to attract your attention coming from the bushes in all directions.

Has anyone taken a duck whistle and used it to lure whatever’s in the bushes out into the open yet?

And if so, is it a ■■■■■■?

As your the only it’s attracted you should be able to answer your own question so please tell

Last time I was there the provocations culminated in the words “My name is Wanda!!!” booming out of the bushes in a foreign accent, but I can’t say if it was a male or a female voice. Something in between.