IR35 / Limited

cooper1203:
I forget the ins and outs of it but i have a feeling ir35 allows for self employment and ltd workers provided they use a properly registerd accountant. I know that when ir35 came in all the people that were on agency were moaning that instead of 15 quid a week for “wage fees” they had to pay 25. The way the agency would get round the sole employment with one company is that you work for the agency and can be sent anywhere that your needed. the fact you have a weeks contract with one company doesnt mean you wont be sent to a different one next week. Im guessing that after 13 weeks you have the option of going onto the clients books.

Just my pennys worth here but i dont blame you for walking away from a ltd job if that is the only option. It is a scam and usualy only about a pound more than the paye rate. For that extra pound you have to pay for your holliday pay and employers stamp

Just to say, employers don’t pay stamp. Every little employer gets £5000 a year reduced from their Ni. So that should be enough for one person’s wages.