A bit of good news at last

Scott Mills to replace Steve Wright on BBC Radio 2 afternoon show bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-62010156
Just Jeremy Vine,Zoe Ball and Vanessa Fletz to go and jobs a gud un

Uncleskid:
Scott Mills to replace Steve Wright on BBC Radio 2 afternoon show bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-62010156

Ned to sign in to read that :unamused:

blue estate:

Uncleskid:

Ned to sign in to read that :unamused:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j … Yxxi82Vfk1

About frecin time. So annoying when he tries to sing over the end of a song.

Suedehead:
About frecin time. So annoying when he tries to sing over the end of a song.

In that annoying high pitch voice :confused:

hes another wrong un

corij:
hes another wrong un

You have to be to get on in the “Meeja” nowadays [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vine will not be long ,he was on telly the other night in bed with a heavy cold…(one that most on here would just get on with)he was laying it on real bad …in the RN he would be called a pro SKATE

GOG47:

corij:
hes another wrong un

You have to be to get on in the “Meeja” nowadays [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nowadays?

Wasn’t it loads of TV/media folk from “thr good old days” of the 70s/80s that turned out to be rampant wronguns?

Should have given it to Gary Davies.

Looks like Greatest Hits Radio for me then.

Ken.

Quinny:
Should have given it to Gary Davies.

Looks like Greatest Hits Radio for me then.

Ken.

You have got to be having a laugh ?
Comfortably the absolute worst radio presenter
On national radio bar none

The BBC…

Never know when to finish anything. Radio 2 has been bleeding out for years. Unimaginative, boring format ‘has been’ c list celebrities.
I just Bluetooth whatever I choose now.

Sam Pinkham who’s currently taking a sabbatical from Virgin would be my choice for an afternoon R2 show.

fuse:
Vine will not be long ,he was on telly the other night in bed with a heavy cold…(one that most on here would just get on with)he was laying it on real bad …in the RN he would be called a pro SKATE

Dont mind the Jeremy Vine show. Current affairs and a bit of decent music thrown in .
Whats not to like ?

Suedehead:

fuse:

Dont mind the Jeremy Vine show. Current affairs and a bit of decent music thrown in .
Whats not to like ?

Apart from Jeremy Vine nothing, it was better last week with Paddy O’Connell standing in. I will miss Wrighty though after listening to him since radio 1 days and he’s still a bit of a laugh, can’t say the same for boring Scott Mills…

LGBBBCT strikes again…so glad I stopped listening to the drivel years ago.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

yourhavingalarf:
The BBC…

Never know when to finish anything. Radio 2 has been bleeding out for years. Unimaginative, boring format ‘has been’ c list celebrities.
I just Bluetooth whatever I choose now.

I was like a dog with two ■■■■■ when i had a lorry with an FM radio . . how times have changed.

I haven’t listened to radio for years… I either play music off of my phone, or now I just plug a flash drive into the usb port and listen to my own music with no talking…

Except to myself and shouting at the idiots on the road!!!

I just can’t decide whether Vanessa Feltz or Elaine Paige should be taking over the afternoon slot. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m obviously in the minority here, but to me, this is very bad news. There are currently only three programmes that I listen to on radio2 - Ken Bruce, Steve Wright and sometimes Sara Cox.

Jeremy Vine can do one, due to his whining argument-provoking, anti-truck, cyclists are king rhetoric. Vanessa Feltz never uses one word when fifty will do, and tells everyone what the ‘Jolly good fellow’ caller wants to say, leaving them with nothing left to say. So she can do one too…

Zoe Ball = sycophantic beyond belief

And don’t even get me started on Richie Anderson (oh go on then) I know he’s not a presenter in his own right - but he doesn’t. He announces the travel news like it’s the latest block buster movie trailer, and clearly has no idea what he’s saying. He’s just reading the words in an over-dramatic style. Sadly, he also believes his own hype.

I’m an agency driver at the moment, and have only got into one lorry recently that wasn’t tuned to Radio2. But I tend to just have it on for Ken and Steve. So personally I will miss the show.

Can’t find where we were asked to give a full review of the BBC2 radio schedule, I might have gone on a bit there… :unamused: