The Sofa delivery company

Anyone done any work for these ? Im currently doing 13 days on the trot driving s London bus . Looking at getting back into class 2 work . Basically 4 on 4 off . Any info much appreciated . Thanks . On a side note I’ve tried to reply on my Doncaster thread but it keeps saying error . What am I doing wrong ?

got a mate who recently started working for them…i asked him how’s it going…he said ‘sofa so good’ :laughing: :wink:

Drivers Mate may be essential for that one.

Yeah was thinking I could get my son in there as well

Fulham FC:
Yeah was thinking I could get my son in there as well

Do you not get on with him?

carryfast-yeti:
got a mate who recently started working for them…i asked him how’s it going…he said ‘sofa so good’ :laughing: :wink:

Sweet. :sunglasses:

Fulham FC:
On a side note I’ve tried to reply on my Doncaster thread but it keeps saying error . What am I doing wrong ?

Moving to Doncaster.

it’ll be multi-drop work, doing a risk assessment at customers houses, then removing doors and being careful not to damage anything whilst lifting a heavy sofa shouting to me to you like the chuckle brothers. workin through your tacho breaks as you have too many sofas to deliver and breaking your back whist doing it.

AnotherDriver:
it’ll be multi-drop work, doing a risk assessment at customers houses, then removing doors and being careful not to damage anything whilst lifting a heavy sofa shouting to me to you like the chuckle brothers. workin through your tacho breaks as you have too many sofas to deliver and breaking your back whist doing it.

Don’t forget a lot of them take the old sofa back with them, the old one in one out principal. That way you’ll never be empty :confused:

I’ll be very surprised if they’re letting staff do door removals, but who knows, perhaps they allow that.
I’ve always found it was the customer that did the ‘to me to you’ gag routine, and genuinely thought it was the first time we’d ever heard it. (ex Harveys)
Working your tacho break on a job was always bad news as if you finished earlier than your break, you’d be sat there waiting for it, and the customer would usually come out as they’ve found a problem and could we just take a quick look…that said though, on occasion the driver would have 2 drivers mates so could actually take a break while the other 2 deal with it.
Sofas usually aren’t that heavy. Granite laden sideboards…that’s another matter.