Haha legend driver

facebook.com/groups/1070160 … 0/?app=fbl

Context

Company doesn’t pay nights our money for tramper
So he drops his trailer legs seems like a fair trade to me
Only dumb thing is he recorded it, so he might get sued etc he should of just dropped it and said someone pulled the pin cost the fakers a couple of grand

TruckDriverBen:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/107016009645296/permalink/1775843602762520/?app=fbl

Context

Only dumb thing is he recorded it, so he might get sued etc he should of just dropped it and said someone pulled the pin cost the fakers a couple of grand

This has been on here before.
The mans an idiot., it ain’t a case of ‘‘Letting people walk over you’’ as you say in your poll, he was back home,.so why would he get paid a night out ■■
If he had any sense and he was so desperate for a night out, he should have slowed down a bit, and ran his time out half an hour before home…and still got a lift home,.and bern paid his night out.
But to drop his trailer on it’s arse,.AND record and boast about it. :open_mouth: …who tf is going to employ him next??
So legend■■?
Err no. :neutral_face:

Yes we all get fed up with perceved injusticies or micky taking however there are ways to deal with it with out causing damage. Even if its just to park the motor up and get a friend to come pick you up.

I do wonder if he didnt think it would cause that much damage as he seemed to me to be supprised by what happened.

not a hero to me im afraid

Put another option on your poll, the obvious one,.that will tell the tale. :bulb:

Legend? Absolute bell end more like…
If he can’t get another job in the industry he got his just reward.

Complete over reaction, as has been said there are far better ways to get your own back if you feel aggrieved, purposely damaging expensive kit like that & posting it on social media? Hopefully his ex employer saw the video & took it to the police, i know i would! :imp:

Anyone who thinks this guy is a “legend” is an fool. I posted this to my Facebook page (which was shared thousands of times) to make everyone know who he was, to make him unemployable so he couldn’t damage anyone else’s equipment that they have worked all their life to pay for. He called me and threatened me if I didn’t remove the post, which I thought was really hard of him. If he did that to my trailer he would be eating mashed up food through a straw for the rest of his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys an idiot he’s obviously been mouthing off/ boasting about how he’s been getting home yet claiming might out money.
Management have obviously heard and come down on him. Good on them I say.
Yet if he’d kept quiet would of probably got away with it.
Obviously another one who classes night out money as part of his wages.

Showing off and not thinking of the consequences.

I am a firm believer that there is always a way to get your money back and this usually starts with a sensible grown up chat with the gaffer but to do some thing that screws his career and could potentially see him court for wilfull damage is proper thick …

I hope he doesn’t work in the industry again because it’s monkeys like that that keep dragging down the reputation of our industry

Legend? More like leg-end.

The blokes an idiot.

It would be interesting to know if any company has employed him since he posted that video.

Sent from my mobile.

Roymondo:
Legend? More like bell-end.

Fixed that for you, Raymondo. :unamused:

TruckDriverBen:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/107016009645296/permalink/1775843602762520/?app=fbl

Context

I’m sure at the time, it was said he was driving out of his way to go and park near his house so he could go home. I wouldn’t expect to get paid my nights out if I got caught doing that either.

And even if they were screwing him, you’d have to be a bit special to do what he did to get back at them, plenty of other ways.

I’d imagine that after the dust settled he was left feeling a bit like you probably feel after the reaction to your post - well that didn’t go how I thought it would!

WhiteWhiteWhite:
He called me and threatened me if I didn’t remove the post, which I thought was really hard of him

If he did that to my trailer he would be eating mashed up food through a straw for the rest of his life.

Also really hard of you!

That guy is a ■■■■ end of.

TruckDriverBen:

Context

You’re as much as an idiot as this bellend and maybe like him you shouldn’t be anywhere near a lorry either. The guy was at home in his bed which is why he didn’t get paid. He didn’t night out in the truck he went home as he had done many times before, claiming and getting paid for a night out he didn’t do which is theft from his employer. His employer decided to put a stop to this theft so the child spat his dummy out. I only hope that they sued the crap out of him for criminal damage and that the fact it was plastered all over the internet means this ■■■■■■ can never get a job driving a lorry again.

Given you approved so much of this response to having his thieving from his employer stopped how much do you pilfer from your employers? A craft gallon of diesel here and there in a jerry can when you’re fuelling up away from base? Claiming nights out you don’t do?

crunch13:

WhiteWhiteWhite:
He called me and threatened me if I didn’t remove the post, which I thought was really hard of him

If he did that to my trailer he would be eating mashed up food through a straw for the rest of his life.

Also really hard of you!

If anyone did that to one of my loaded trailers and recorded it and posted it on social media they would get a slap for it. They would deserve a slap for it as well.

Could you please paste another link? It’s telling me to join the group, and after I’ve joined it doesn’t open anyway :frowning:

Complete cockwomble and doesn’t deserve to keep his license IMHO

WhiteWhiteWhite:

crunch13:

WhiteWhiteWhite:

Also really hard of you!

If anyone did that to one of my loaded trailers and recorded it and posted it on social media they would get a slap for it. They would deserve a slap for it as well.

I agree he deserves a slap!

I just thought it was a bit ironic calling him out for thinking he’s hard and then saying he’d be eating mashed up food for the rest of his life if he did it to you :unamused:

If anyone would like to see the difference between someone that thinks they’re hard and someone that is hard then watch this…

You won’t be disappointed :smiley:

crunch13:

WhiteWhiteWhite:

crunch13:

WhiteWhiteWhite:

Also really hard of you!

I agree he deserves a slap!

I just thought it was a bit ironic calling him out for thinking he’s hard and then saying he’d be eating mashed up food for the rest of his life if he did it to you :unamused:

If anyone would like to see the difference between someone that thinks they’re hard and someone that is hard then watch this…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GDsSi_kBy8k

You won’t be disappointed :smiley:

Be careful who you pick a fight with [emoji23]