R. I. P. Jonnytruckfest - Jonny Lugton

Hi guys, I’ve not posted in ages, hardly drive trucks these days, so drifted away.

But, I thought I’d better post here, because Jonnytruckfest was a really popular lad on here.

Unfortunately, he’s passed away.

I don’t know any details other than that he was feeling unwell at the truckfest this weekend.

Oh wow! I remember Jonny here with his massive enthusiasm for the job. Can’t have been any great age? RIP fella.

Under 30, very young

I had a few ‘conversations’ on here with him, his Dad worked (works?) for a company I worked for twice. Jonny himself worked there eventually. He had great enthusiasm for the job, what a sad loss. R.I.P young fella.

waynedl:
Under 30, very young

Bloody hell, far too young to die. :open_mouth:
I do remember him on here also, young and keen …as we all were once.
RIP Johnny.

I remember him really keen on getting his licence and ended up with Mcdowell’s transport. Not seen him post in a long time but that is shocking age to go. RIP Jonny

Yes, that’s a shock, he was only a young 'un, I remember him as being early 20s when he first joined. How awful.

remember him well always open to advice and a very keen photographer if i remember correctly…
so sad condolences to all affected… :frowning:

R.I.P. fella, wasn’t he a kid when he started on here?

RIP young fella there’s a link here to a just giving page to raise some money for his send off and help his family justgiving.com/crowdfunding … IhZNL_KDD8

Oh god how sad. Was a lovely lad

stevieboy308:

He said in his first post (in 2008) that he was 14 years old, so only 28 now.

Harry Monk:

stevieboy308:

He said in his first post (in 2008) that he was 14 years old, so only 28 now.

:frowning:

RIP thoughts with the family.

Sad news, I remember him being so enthusiastic about the job…and some of the older guys saying, oh, wait till you are as old as us!

Awful news. RIP

So sad to be reading this remember when he joined way back when he was just a kid so enthusiastic he not that old now

He would take advice from all

Although not on here much thees day as not involved in transport anymore do read at times

RIP Jonny take that ride with you ■■■

Very sad to hear this news, I had a few conversations with him years ago, very nice & helpful lad & was keen to have some work involving trucks RIP JonnyTruckfest :cry:

What a terrible loss at such a young age.

I remember Jonny for his photography and unbridled enthusiasm for the job.

My thoughts are with his family at this sad time.

R.I.P Jonny.