An abundance of random crap

Such as this, in many threads,.by many different usernames.
Wtf is it all about ?

2 questions
Are the mods aware.?
Why did I not put this in the correct (feedback) forum?
:unamused: :smiley:

As youā€™re asking if the mods are aware of the spam posts Iā€™m assuming you never reported them so a better question would be why not ?

tachograph:
As youā€™re asking if the mods are aware of the spam posts Iā€™m assuming you never reported them so a better question would be why not ?

How? Thereā€™s no report post button

stu675:

tachograph:

The exclamation mark next to ā€œquoteā€ is the report button.

ezydriver:

stu675:

tachograph:

No such button when using Tapatalk on a phone or tablet (or at least if there is, itā€™s very well hidden!)

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Roymondo:

ezydriver:

stu675:

tachograph:

No such button when using Tapatalk on a phone or tablet (or at least if there is, itā€™s very well hidden!)

Select the post then tap the three dots (top right) and youā€™ll see ā€œReportā€.

Thatā€™s on Android but Iā€™m sure the IOS app will have a report feature somewhere.

robroy:
Wtf is it all about ?

2 questions
Are the mods aware.?

What`s it all about?

I clicked on the link, and by using Google Translate I managed to fill in a form entitling me to a cash back of a million pounds! Should be arriving in my bank account any day now.
Only cost a grand to enroll. :smiley:

tachograph:
Select the post then tap the three dots (top right) and youā€™ll see ā€œReportā€.

Thatā€™s on Android but Iā€™m sure the IOS app will have a report feature somewhere.

Cheers for that - every dayā€™s a school day!

Franglais:
Only cost a grand to enroll. :smiley:

Yehā€¦

You got ripped off mate, I only paid Ā£500.

tachograph:

I suppose any form of 'ā€˜reportingā€™ however tenuous goes against my nature, unless it negatively affects me or mine.
Thereā€™s a few on here who thrive on it from what Iā€™ve read,.so Iā€™ll leave it to them. :smiley:

robroy:
2 questions
Are the mods aware.?

Yes Rob , we are as a number of folks reported them. As for your 2nd question I have no idea! :laughing: So Iā€™ve moved it :wink:

robroy:

tachograph:

I suppose any form of 'ā€˜reportingā€™ however tenuous goes against my nature, unless it negatively affects me or mine.
Thereā€™s a few on here who thrive on it from what Iā€™ve read,.so Iā€™ll leave it to them. :smiley:

you little minx you, always poking the bearā€¦ :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

m.a.n rules:

robroy:

tachograph:

you little minx you, always poking the bearā€¦ :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Youā€™ve noticed dammit.
Canā€™t help myself. :laughing:

stu675:

There is a report button Stu, itā€™s the little triangular button right next to the ā€˜quoteā€™ button in the very picture as posted by Robroy. :smiley:

robroy:
Wtf is it all about ?

2 questions
Are the mods aware.?

Yes Rob, the posts got reported, then they were dealt with according to forum rules.

As to wtf itā€™s all about, itā€™s SPAM, plain and simple.

dieseldave:

stu675:

There is a report button Stu, itā€™s the little triangular button right next to the ā€˜quoteā€™ button in the very picture as posted by Robroy. :smiley:

stu675 uses Tapatalk, at-least some of the time, so wonā€™t always see the report button you refer to, however as Iā€™ve pointed out there is a report button in Tapatalk, you just have to figure out how to find it :slight_smile:

Sent from my mobile.

tachograph:

dieseldave:

stu675:

stu675 uses Tapatalk, at-least some of the time, so wonā€™t always see the report button you refer to, however as Iā€™ve pointed out there is a report button in Tapatalk, you just have to figure out how to find it :slight_smile:

Sent from my mobile.

Thanks tachograph, Iā€™ve never used Tapatalk, so Iā€™ve absolutely no idea about how it works.

I was pointing out that rob did have the opportunity to report the post himself, as noted by another poster.

dieseldave:

robroy:
Wtf is it all about ?

2 questions
Are the mods aware.?

Yes Rob, the posts got reported, then they were dealt with according to forum rules.

As to wtf itā€™s all about, itā€™s SPAM, plain and simple.

Cheers Dave, ā€¦and Colingi, for clearing that up.