Online adr check

Im sure i asked this before but is there an online check for adr entitlement. The card i have has faded now beyond recognistion of my entitlements or all other info. About all you can see is that it says its an adr card and a washed out picture of me.

You’ll have to order a new one I’m afraid:
dgdrivertraining.org.uk/DGDT/Ca … ertificate

khdgsa:
You’ll have to order a new one I’m afraid:
dgdrivertraining.org.uk/DGDT/Ca … ertificate

It says a fee is payable, doesn’t say how much. It should be free, the quality and printing of the cards is very poor, that’s why they fade, my card has been kept in a plastic wallet but still show signs of fading, driving licenses don’t fade do they?

just a quick update…

I rang them this morning as i cant read any of my info on the card and have no idea what my candiate number is. After being passed around a little to get to the team that deal with adr i spoke to someone that said they would send me one out free of charge as they are supposed to be laminated. All they needed was my surname and date of birth

cooper1203:
just a quick update…

I rang them this morning as i cant read any of my info on the card and have no idea what my candiate number is. After being passed around a little to get to the team that deal with adr i spoke to someone that said they would send me one out free of charge as they are supposed to be laminated. All they needed was my surname and date of birth

Good to know as I might be needing a new card soon. I can still see all my information ect, but the picture seems to have slowly transferred from the card onto the plastic window on my wallet

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Terry Cooksey:

cooper1203:
just a quick update…

Good to know as I might be needing a new card soon. I can still see all my information ect, but the picture seems to have slowly transferred from the card onto the plastic window on my wallet

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

if youdo end upringing them you need to speak to the operator then ask to speak to someone in the adr team least thats what i did