Fines fuck em

adam277:

Winseer:
I asked for a detailed map showing which routes I can or cannot use - but got knocked back every time.
“Why can’t you just do what you’re told on the maps” I get told…
Actually giving me a fresh map I just asked for, rather than the one that is out-of-date with buildings missing, roads now gone, replaced by buildings, new no-right turns, etc etc - would be nice!!

I get this all the time.
To be fair the maps are great that I get given. But they always presume you are starting from the depot so if you have two or more depots you are [zb] out of luck.

For example on a saturday night you have a delivery to say Fenchurch street then down to Croydon, are you really meant to go back down the A13 over the M25 and up the A23?
I honestly dont know lol,.

The sat navs that default to an “Avoid ULEZ Roads” but then put you straight under that bloody bridge at tulse hill when it supposedly knows you’re a HGV, most of which are over the headroom height…

FFS If you’re deliving/collecting somewhere already in the ULEZ - then why the bloody hell would you want a route “avoiding ULEZ” before or after that drop■■? :unamused:

…You only have to turn off the A205 these days to be “in the ULEZ” after all… Lewisham is inside it… What a moneyspinner Khaaaan has got going there, assuming all these trips inside - collect their ULEZ daily fee and all… And yet this Prince of Moneywasters is always moaning out for ever-more cash to keep his wokery going, now spread out even more across London than ever before…