Got 200k to spare

Nice on the eye,.and it would deffo be a nice motor to do Europe in (not sure about bog rolls to Tesco) …, but if I had 200k to spare…would I?

Errrrrr…

NO. :neutral_face:

OMG you could fit my whole G cab in that 2 2/1 times over

I see that parked up in Ecclefechan regularly. Smart looking but i can think of plenty of places it’d struggle to get in.

At least the paint job does not cross the ‘ott bad taste barrier’ that a lot of those over blinged monstrosities tend to do…although the first thing I’d remove is that 50s bed stead jobbie bolted to the front. :smiley:
I reckon it’s about time cab lengths should be extended as an optional spec for guys doing 5+ nights out a week in this day and age,.
I reckon my Euro days are over, but even I would be willing to do a month away in something like that, just to see what I’ve missed all these years…(obviously for the right money, and certainly not for next to nowt,…doubled up with the the dubious pleasure and kudos of driving the motor. :smiley:)

Never been a big fan of bling, so nope i’d not want it for all the rice etc, plus not a hope in hell of getting into most of my drops with something like that.

Kudos? nah i’d die of embarrassment :smiling_imp: , but each to their own eh.

Why does it need 3 TVs?

Not sure why people would “struggle to get into regular drops” with this, unless they drive a short wheel base unit spec’d for their job. It’s still a standard long wheel base chassis, and driver position and steering geometry are unchanged.

Juddian:
Never been a big fan of bling, so nope i’d not want it for all the rice etc, plus not a hope in hell of getting into most of my drops with something like that.

Kudos? nah i’d die of embarrassment :smiling_imp: , but each to their own eh.

If I could just stress, being a life long tramper, it’s the mega roomy living space that floats my boat, it’d be like having your own flat on wheels, it’s not the bling I’m attracted to.
Personally a nice all over white cab would be more my taste, but as I said,.I don’t think that paint job is ott unlike many more of there type of show trucks usually are, but as you say, each to his own and all that.

Other than the bullbars on the front most of SNT’s fleet has the same bling on them and painted the same.

Conor:
Other than the bullbars on the front most of SNT’s fleet has the same bling on them and painted the same.

Yeh I know.
I’m assuming you thought I’d made a grammatical error in ‘there’ and ‘their’ (as in ‘‘their trucks’’.
It was in fact meant to read ‘these’ trucks …referring to general type of show trucks.
A combo of sausage fingers and glasses that need changed. :blush:

To be fair as the mileage in the advert shows they do use it like normal truck. Seen it in Bilbao port once and the driver said he was on his way back from Marbella, unlucky for him though there was no room for him on the boat so had to drive to Caen instead.

mrginge:
To be fair as the mileage in the advert shows they do use it like normal truck. Seen it in Bilbao port once and the driver said he was on his way back from Marbella, unlucky for him though there was no room for him on the boat so had to drive to Caen instead.

Some people spend a fortune to do that in inferior in comparison camper…
Beats a boring mundane mind numbing daily round trip/trunk in the UK.

I’m getting off this thread now…, I’m getting itchy Euro feet and withdrawl symptoms. :laughing:
13 bloody years. :open_mouth: :smiley:

Now then. If that had a proper bull bar like the Scania wot I drove over 'ere instead of that piffling/useless thing on the front, I’d have been interested.

fatboystu1:
Why does it need 3 TVs?

1 for each side you lay on + 1 above for when/if lying on your back?

Will they have to run a shorter trailer?

fatboystu1:
Why does it need 3 TVs?

3D ■■■■?

How to make any European truck look worse, put a bull bar on it!

Sent from my Note 13P using Tapatalk

I used to see it on the M6 pulling a normal curtainsider, I thought it be over length or have the rules changed?

I still want one, maybe over the top for supermarket work :laughing:

fatboystu1:
Why does it need 3 TVs?

One for the driver and two for his other two boyfriends to watch whilst he’s getting paid 10 quid a hour and his Mrs is back home getting a seeing to by a day shift bloke

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Don’t know if they still do, but they used to have a T cab Scania pulling regular length trailers as well.