Down south

Hi all ,
Very rarely go south from our depot in the Bristol area ( not for nights out anyway )
However tipping in Cornwall Thursday pm with a 7am collection Plymouth Friday .
Any one of anywhere decent to night out in Plymouth area .
Not the truck stop in ivy bridge though as it’s wrong side of Plymouth .
Pm me if you don’t want to give away any secret spots.
Thanks in advance .

Where abouts in Plymouth are you tipping? There’s a few different ind est about some more quiet than others. Can also tell you where to get a decent bit of food or pint as well :smiley:

Collecting Kawasaki , ernisettle trading estate .

You can park down there just make sure it’s past Gregory’s gates as you’ll get their traffic all night long. Nothing down there at all tho facilities wise. If coming over the bridge from Cornwall I’d probably stay over in Saltash. There’s a small ind est opposite McDonald’s which is very quiet. There’s a Lidl, Waitrose b and m etc all within a short walk and a few pubs like the ploughboy inn a little further walk away. 24 hour garage at the entrance to if you need a few bits. From there you’re 10 mins into Kawasaki. Used to load out of there before they built the extension. Don’t know if it’s the same but you back into a black hole with a few inches each side and open your curtains before backing in

what a help full reply , let us know how you got on .

Thanks Jim , will probably do the saltash location .

Jimjam81:
You can park down there just make sure it’s past Gregory’s gates as you’ll get their traffic all night long. Nothing down there at all tho facilities wise. If coming over the bridge from Cornwall I’d probably stay over in Saltash. There’s a small ind est opposite McDonald’s which is very quiet. There’s a Lidl, Waitrose b and m etc all within a short walk and a few pubs like the ploughboy inn a little further walk away. 24 hour garage at the entrance to if you need a few bits. From there you’re 10 mins into Kawasaki. Used to load out of there before they built the extension. Don’t know if it’s the same but you back into a black hole with a few inches each side and open your curtains before backing in

Or just stay in saltash services other side of roundabout which have been free for the last few years