Badgers

So many dead Badgers on the roads this week. Never seen so many, what’s going on?

idrive:
what’s going on?

The head badger is famously dyslexic and he misread the e mail from extinction rebellion.

What’s the difference between these badgers and ‘‘honey badgers’’?

Why did the badger cross the road??

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

polytrotter:
Why did the badger cross the road??

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

To see his flat mate? Oops I’ll be leaving now.[emoji848]

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Probably just the young ones

There not all road kill,Badgers are protected so can’t be hunted but some folk who believe they spread TB shoot them then dispose of the body on the side of the road to make it look like they have been hit.

strongbowpeter:
There not all road kill,Badgers are protected so can’t be hunted but some folk who believe they spread TB shoot them then dispose of the body on the side of the road to make it look like they have been hit.

Sad world we live in :cry:

ETS:

I love honey badgers, superb fiesty critters full of aggression and able to defend themselves quite well from real predators.
Try running one of them over it’ll probably rip your truck tyres to shreds for the hell of it :sunglasses:

Juddian:

ETS:

I love honey badgers, superb fiesty critters full of aggression and able to defend themselves quite well from real predators.
Try running one of them over it’ll probably rip your truck tyres to shreds for the hell of it :sunglasses:

Perhaps the badger is just as ferocious as the honey badger - it’s just that there are no predators here to show off against, have you thought about that?

Didn’t they used to use Dachshunds against badgers.
A honey badger would probably ■■■■ itsen laughing if it met a dachsund in its set.

From memory the honey badger’s closest relation is the wolverine, another gentle easy going soul :laughing:

Juddian:
Didn’t they used to use Dachshunds against badgers.
A honey badger would probably ■■■■ itsen laughing if it met a dachsund in its set.

That’s what it says on Wikipedia. Apparently they also used to gamble on the outcome of the fight (once the badger would get cornered) so my theory is shattered, it’s not nearly as fierce as the honey badger. I still wouldn’t want one of them sneaking up on me while i’m taking a ■■■■ in a dark layby

Juddian:

ETS:

Clever buggers too…
youtu.be/c36UNSoJenI

drover:
Probably just the young ones

Yes they were all very small. On the A roads to Aberystwyth, must have seen about 30 of them, some squashed, some in tact at the side

Tends to happen in dry weather…they are looking for water.

We put water out in shallow dishes for hedgehogs…you tend not to get hedgehogs where there are badgers.